New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Charged 2 times for backorder!? Then qvc tried to charge me again today!?

Hi everyone, I'm new to qvc and have been ordering so much cool stuff until I ran into this mess! So I ordered my dream item which was the kirkfolly wind chime H213847

and I got it on 5 easy pays yay! right? wrong! I paid my first payment on April 19, everything seemed fine I got charged $59.06 USD then I got my confirmation number and I was good to go and did a cartwheel. Then a few days later I wake up one morning and see that my dream item has went from processing to backorder? Okay.. that's fine whatever I can wait! this is my dream item we are talking about so whats a few weeks? but it gets worse! I also got charged a 2nd time for $59.06 USD on April 26! okay not cool! I thought easy pay was supposed to make are life..well easy! so I call qvc LOL ya right I can't even get anyone on the phone blah! So I send an email instead..and ya that was like 6 days ago!
fine i'm patient I will wait. it's a busy time with everything that is going on plus on the bright side my dream item now went from backorder to process again yay! I did a cartwheel around my house and got excited hoping that I will wake up to 'your item has been shipped! WRONG!
I wake up have my coffee skip to my laptop and open my email...and I choke on my coffee as I read a new email I got form qvc  saying WE CANT SHIP YOUR DREAM ITEM BECAUSE YOUR CC GOT DECLINED AS WE TRIED TO CHARGE IT! PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE! ahh! qvc tried to charge me a 3rd time!? and now can't ship it until I pay again!? what! lol can I please get some help here please? before I do a cartwheel out the window! (joking I can't even do cartwheels) Smiley Frustrated
Spoiler

QVC Customer Care

Re: Charged 2 times for backorder!? Then qvc tried to charge me again today!?

@StarleeTheGoodWitch 

I am sorry for any confusion. I will send you an email directly...

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Thank you so much beth! 

Respected Contributor

@StarleeTheGoodWitch   Wow, that windchime is beautiful!  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StarleeTheGoodWitch  I hope your issue has been resolved.  And as you are a new comer to QVC, may I make a suggestion that you not get caught up in the ez pays.  It's too ez to put things on ez pay, they add up and you end up with a sizeable bill when time to make that first payment.  Just a suggestion, beware.

And anytime you have an issue I find it's best to reach out to the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  They are very timely with their responses.

Honored Contributor

Hope you get your order straightened out @StarleeTheGoodWitch .   I enjoy using Easy Pay and have never had an issue with it, so don't let this situation scare you away from using it. 

Respected Contributor

@StarleeTheGoodWitch   The windchime is available as an "as is" for just $150!!  Very tempting for me, but I would prefer silver and not gold.

......You look like I need a drink.....