Trusted Contributor

Changing future AD when product “sold out”?

I have a few different auto delivery plans in place and when I try to change upcoming deliveries to a different shade or scent, the product is shown as “sold out without an option to change it.

For the recent Tweak’d TSV item #A396870 I had originally ordered Amber vanilla and wanted just the next shipment to be Pure fragrance free but that is no longer a choice. The hosts repeated that we should order whatever was available as many scents were fold out but we should order any scent and then “change” future AD orders but I don’t see how that’s possible.

I’ve got the same issue with item A390312 where I’d ordered the Bareminerals TSV in Golden beige but wanted to switch to Light Beige for the April shipment. I cannot change it because it’s now “sold out” even though it was advertised as soemthing we could change in future shipments.

Is there a way to change these with customer service? I’ll cancel the Bareminerals kit if I cannot switch shades but I’d really wanted to try the Tweak’d fragrance free instead of Amber Vanilla in the next order so hopefully I can get help with that one. I also ordered the Peaches and Cream on AD and was able to change my next shipment of that one to Rise and Shine. But the Amber Vanilla order isn’t allowing me to choose another fragrance for my next AD shipment in May Smiley Sad
QVC Customer Care

Re: Changing future AD when product “sold out”?

Hi @Mrsq2022 we can try to update your auto delivery plans. Please email your account information (the reason for contact, Order and/or Item Number) to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com for further assistance.