Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Change Address on an Order Placed Today

Customer Care,

I placed an order (today’s lunchtime special) only to later realize that the system defaulted to my former address. My fault: very poor vision. I didn’t catch it.

It is a very new order, placed within much less than 24 hours. It there really no way to simply update the address, which was same address as previous order already delivered? Items are typically in process quite a few days. It’s hard to understand why an address cannot be updated within less than one day. (I could not find the Customer Care e-mail to send you a private note.) Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Change Address on an Order Placed Today

@Beth-QVC   @Melvin-QVC  I'm sorry.  I can't think of more names than this, although there are many.  Maybe someone can help her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@newagain888888Did you try a call to Customer Service? I was able to change an address through them a few weeks back, but I caught it within minutes.

Even if it's really too late to change the address, I've had that happen, the CS rep I spoke with knew what my options were. 

I've never really seen an explanation of why in-process items are out of CS control.  Makes me think there's something in the corporate structure no one has ever discussed here.

Honored Contributor

I bought the beanie hat.  It was way too small for my head.

I don't think I have a larger than average head but I couldn't begin to get it on!

I bought 3 of those blankets (one for each daughter).  I don't like balls on them, but they can cut them off they want to.  I also don't like sayings on things, but it's so small I don't think it matters.

For all I know my daughter's might like the sayings, although I don't think they care one way or another.  I know they will like the softness.

I've bought clothes from this company (pants, etc).  Some fit and some didn't.

Honored Contributor

The address for Customer Care's Social Team is QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.  Hope this is helpful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@newagain888888 wrote:

Customer Care,

I placed an order (today’s lunchtime special) only to later realize that the system defaulted to my former address. My fault: very poor vision. I didn’t catch it.

It is a very new order, placed within much less than 24 hours. It there really no way to simply update the address, which was same address as previous order already delivered? Items are typically in process quite a few days. It’s hard to understand why an address cannot be updated within less than one day. (I could not find the Customer Care e-mail to send you a private note.) Thank you.

@newagain888888   I'm sorry, the order is too far in the shipping process to make any changes.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I contacted Customer Service as quickly as I caught it, but was told that it was already too late to correct the address. I expect the package to be “in process” another five to seven days before leaving the warehouse. There certainly could be more complicated reasons for allowing no changes, but my guess it just makes it easier for the company. Still, it was my error and I’ll try to be much more careful in the future.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC Melvin, thank you for your reply. I appreciate your taking the time to respond.🙂

Regular Contributor

@Nicknack, Thank you! I’ll be sure to me a note of it for next time.