New Contributor

I keep getting a certificate error stating that the certificate for this server is invalid .

i am unable to do searches on QVC ...photos aren’t loading etc.

i am using an IPad and using the QVC app

IOS 12.2

i hope you can help .  I’ve tried clearing cache and cookies. Didn’t help .

QVC Customer Care

@Junebug08 wrote:

I keep getting a certificate error stating that the certificate for this server is invalid .

i am unable to do searches on QVC ...photos aren’t loading etc.

i am using an IPad and using the QVC app

IOS 12.2

i hope you can help .  I’ve tried clearing cache and cookies. Didn’t help .

Hi @Junebug08 - I am sorry that you are getting this error. Thank you for forwarding detailed information so that I can pass it along to our IT team for further research.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Junebug08.  Are you using Safari?  For some reason Safari users seem to have a problem with QVC's system.  If you haven't already done so, I'd download another browser (Chrome is recommended) and see if that solves your problem.  I don't use an apple product but I have 3 browsers downloaded and if one gets cranky, I switch.  They're free and it just takes a couple of minutes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I am using the QVC app on my iPad .

Honored Contributor

@Junebug08 wrote:

I am using the QVC app on my iPad .

@Junebug08

Have you tried accessing QVC through your browser instead of the app?

I often find the QVC app to be ‘glitchy’.

Honored Contributor

The app probably hasn’t been optimized yet for the IOS 12.2 update. The Q will be notified by the mod that posted here in the thread. In the meantime you might have to access Q through the internet  

and Safari. 

Getting the following message while using QVC app on my iphone --

"The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be " api.qvc.com. "

Please help. I have never had issues before up until 2 weeks ago.

Esteemed Contributor
Just another of many glitches on the QVC website of which QVC fails to acknowledge exists. I had to sign in three times just to respond to your comment. I tried sending the Q an email last night and it wouldn’t go through -it took me to the front page. Their email form is so outdated. It asks you for an order number and if you’re not writing about a particular order number it won’t go through. What a screwed up place this has become
Esteemed Contributor
I am not using the App. I am on the website and have multiple issues. QVC is in multi-millions of homes. It would behoove them to fix their website so people using Windows, Macs android phones and iPhones Ipafs. This is ridiculous
Esteemed Contributor
@ Barb. With all due respect people have been complaining about this and other issues with the Q website and app and nothing is being done. Instead of trying to placate us with these ‘I’ll pass it on” how about getting f it fixed. If the Q needs to hire more competent IT people then so be it. This is unacceptable