New Contributor

Casa Zeta Jones rose sheets H216916 colors?

It appears that the colors are mixed up on these new Casa Zeta sheets.  I'd like to place an order for them but don't want to end up with the wrong ones.  Perhaps someone could check this.  Thank you.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Casa Zeta Jones rose sheets H216916 colors?

@Townandcountry You are correct.  The colors are not matching the pictures.  Hopefully a mod can alert someone to fix it.  Hope everyone's order won't be messed up. Woman Frustrated

@Susan-QVC

QVC Customer Care

@Townandcountry wrote:

It appears that the colors are mixed up on these new Casa Zeta sheets.  I'd like to place an order for them but don't want to end up with the wrong ones.  Perhaps someone could check this.  Thank you.  

@Townandcountry   I'm sorry, which colors are you referring to?  They all look okay to me.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melvin-QVC

If you watch the video and compare it to the color swatches shown on the website they are not right.

The first swatch is correct - Antique White, shows image of Antique White. 

The rest are all wrong.

The brownish one says Ashes of Roses, should be Peppercorn.

The pinkish one says Oyster Pearl, should be Ashes of Roses.

The dark grey one says Peppercorn, should be Swedish Grey.

The taupe one says Swedish Grey, should be Oyster Pearl.

Seaglass shows no swatch color and brings up a picture of Antique White.

Again, item H216916

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@Townandcountry You are correct.  The colors are not matching the pictures.  Hopefully a mod can alert someone to fix it.  Hope everyone's order won't be messed up. Woman Frustrated

@Susan-QVC

Yes, I just checked and the colors aren't listed properly.   Very pretty sheets, but I suspect customers are going to get the wrong colors.

@MezzieStarr,  Your notification reverted to plain text so I'll add an active one here for @Susan-QVC.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
New Contributor

Thank you all for you help, I have not done much if any posting on this forum and I don't have it figured out.