Esteemed Contributor

I think this has been happening for a week or two...

New Contributor

@Wayne-QVC, the programmers/coders in the IT department need to look at this issue. This is not related to any site cookies or cache problems on individual computers. I use three different browsers, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. Cache cleared, Cookies cleared, and the "Saved Items" that used to be there is no longer viewable regardless of what browser a person uses. Did IT get rid of "Saved Items" to conserve "server space"? If so, they should make an official announcement.

Occasional Contributor

I've written to Customer Care a times about the lack of the Saved Items section under the Shopping Cart and have been told items will go there. How can items go there when Saved Items is no longer there???

The web site has been really messed up for more than two months now. Every time I click on a link, it quickly goes to the home page and then to the link I've selected. There's got to be something wrong in the web programming. It's more than annoying. It makes me less likely to shop.

Occasional Visitor
Same thing with me. I've noticed this for about a week. Absolutely nothing is 'saved' in my cart. I just get 'no items in your shopping cart' message. It's a pain to search out everything again.
Please don't say erasing cookies is the answer. This happens on my computer through the main website and on the mobile site from my phone.
Honored Contributor

i am on a laptop and using firefox.

i do clear my cookies daily.....sometimes more than once.

i have a MY SAVED ITEMS underneath my shopping cart. i have one from a week or so ago and one that i just placed there by clicking "save for later." once it is in my saved items i have the choice to delete or add to wishlist or to add to cart. there is also a note that says.....

"These items will remain on your My Saved Items list for 90 days. Inventory will not be secured until you add the item to your cart."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

This has been going on for me as well for over a month.  If I click "save for later" the items disappear.  Or if I leave my cart and come back to it later in the day, the items are gone.  I have contacted customer support three times.  No one gets back to me.  I am not talking about "wish list" items.  I like to come back to my saved items when there is a special 4 hour easy pay event or something like that.  But there is just nothing there.  It is not related to cookies.  I can't access my saved items on my phone or on my laptop or on my computer at work.  Clearly I'm not the only one with this issue.  Is any one at QVC working on this?  Will anyone answer my requests for help?  It is getting very frustrating.  Thanks

New Contributor

No one answers me either.  Unusual for QVC customer service and tech support.  But I have tried three times and no one will help me.

Honored Contributor

Always remember either here or off line in your own email to get the attention of mods you must do one of the following:

1. Offline send email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

2. Here on the boards I try to find a mod who is online at the time

find their post, act like your going to reply in that post where they have been, click on @  so and so  whether it's Kim, alice, Wayne, etc. copy and paste their name, and paste it in your own post.   Hopefully, the copied name

will be highlighted when you paste it in your own post to get their attention.

I've been known to copy 2 or 3 mods @ names to get them to respond to me

LOL more the merrier !

Occasional Contributor

I've got plenty of company in my frustration with this issue. Most customers who are reporting this issue are quite capable computer users and being told to use another browser or clear the cache has been tried. 
Obviously the IT department is not finding a solution.
Why not?

Respected Contributor

Re: Cart and Saved Items

[ Edited ]

@cobird2wrote:

I've got plenty of company in my frustration with this issue. Most customers who are reporting this issue are quite capable computer users and being told to use another browser or clear the cache has been tried. 
Obviously the IT department is not finding a solution.
Why not?

No idea. @Alice-QVC or @Wayne-QVC, are there any updates.

You lost a sale today because I put some items in my cart before a meeting and when the meeting was over, they were gone. Without expired Cart items going directly into Saved Items, I don't see them anywhere and can't remember what they were. So, I'm going to assume I didn't really need them and save myself some money.

Good for me, bad for business. 

Edited to add - this happens to me on Chrome, Internet Explorer, and the Safari browser on my iPhone.