Contributor

I haven't been able to find and answer on this either.COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN PLEASE

Contributor

@Alice-QVC ... this is the same issue I mentioned in my other post. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

IS ANYONE LISTENING?? 

Trusted Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Is this going to be corrected? I'm losing out on purchases but won't ask again. Thank you very much. 

I can't believe that no one in customer care has responded. 

Why can't someone answer me?  I don't understand. 

HI,  same thing is happening to me....what is this deal?  not happy....

QVC Customer Care

@mishka14I tested the system and tried saving an item.  The system saved the item I selected, but I will forward your feedback to our IT department to have it looked into. Remember to select the "save for later" option after adding the item to your cart. 

Trusted Contributor

I just tried moving an item from cart to saved items and it just disappeared, did not move to saved items.  This has been going on for weeks now.  Please fix this issue and stop telling me it is my computer.  This is a new issue that has never happened before. Many people have the issue. Other sites do not have this problem. 

Trusted Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

I just tried moving an item from cart to saved items and it just disappeared, did not move to saved items.  This has been going on for weeks now.  Please fix this issue and stop telling me it is my computer.  This is a new issue that has never happened before. Many people have the issue. Other sites do not have this problem. 

I've been trying to get someone in customer care to just acknowledge me.  After that, maybe they'll acknowledge the fact that it's happening to most people.  This is the first time it's happened in 30 years, so I'm guessing it's not us. 

Trusted Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@mishka14I tested the system and tried saving an item.  The system saved the item I selected, but I will forward your feedback to our IT department to have it looked into. Remember to select the "save for later" option after adding the item to your cart. 

I have been using the "save for later" select for years,  it worked until this past month or so for me....at least I am saving money...

Trusted Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

I have been using the "save for later" select for years,  it worked until this past month or so for me....at least I am saving money...

Me too.  I've never had a problem with it, and it's been VERY helpful for me when purchasing items.  If it's not in my saved items, I probably will forget about it and never order.  So I'm saving money too, which is great; but I hate being ignored. 

Regular Contributor

yes, this has been happening to me too for about a month and it is annoying (although, I too, am saving money).  I just figured it would've been looked into and corrected by now or I would've mentioned it before now.  thanks!