Super Contributor

Come on QVC please fix the save feature when putting things in your cart! Must I put everything in my wishlist if I step away from my computer?

does it still stay in your cart for an hour?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cart Issues

[ Edited ]

@GAC65 - Check to see if you can manually click "Save for Later" if you're not planning to check out right away; at least for me, that keeps the items in the lower portion of my cart for a few days like the system used to do automatically. Then I can browse as needed and return to make my purchases when I'm ready. (And as a benefit, unlike the Wish List, the saved section of the cart allows you to click on items and see all the details without having to enter the item number in the search field.)

Super Contributor

Re: Cart Issues

[ Edited ]

Oh!  So it does not automatically do this anymore?  Okay! Don’t like this feature, hope I remember to do before I walk away in a  hurry! Thanks. Does it still stay in the cart for an hour?

Esteemed Contributor

@GAC65 - As long as I manually click that save link, I've had items stay for several days. In the old system, items would remain in the "Saved for Later" area for up to 90 days; I'm not sure what the limit or timeframe is for this new version.