New Contributor

Cannot view garment measurement on Ipad

I use an iPad and cannot view the garment measurements on the webiste. I downloaded the app and Garment Measurements is listed. I clicked on it and just like the website a blank page pops up. Does anyone else have this problem?

Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot view garment measurement on Ipad

@Blaney2019    There is an on going, disconnect between QVC and Safari, your browser.  Try downloading and temporarily using a different browser.  Also you might have better luck using QVC. Com instead of the app. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Blaney2019 wrote:

I use an iPad and cannot view the garment measurements on the webiste. I downloaded the app and Garment Measurements is listed. I clicked on it and just like the website a blank page pops up. Does anyone else have this problem?

@Blaney2019 

I just checked the garment measurements("click here") for the TSV on my iPad and I can see them just fine.

Perhaps try clearing your cookies and history and/or closing and reopening the browser.  That sometimes helps.

Respected Contributor

I use Safari and am on my iPad.  I just checked and I can see garment measurements.

I do sometimes have issues on this site too.  Just keep clearing all of my cookies and history.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

I use safari on my iPad and always can see them, if they are available.

Super Contributor

No problem for me on my iPad.   Every now and again I get a QVC error where they haven't loaded them for a particular garment but it's not an iPad issue. 

Super Contributor

I had that problem also just recently, also I couldn't view the video presentation.  I cleared my browing history and cookies and I can now view the garment size chart again.  

New Contributor

Thank you! Appreciate your help - will try the suggestions.

New Contributor

Thank you everyone again - I changed the search engine and was able to open the page! I appreciate everyones help! Now I know what I need to do.

New Contributor

Thank you everyone for your help and suggestions. Just tried again and had the same issue. I cleared history/cookies and changed browsers and again, nothing. It worked the other day so I have no idea what the problem is. Will keep trying. Appreciate everyone trying to help!