Super Contributor

Re: Cannot select a size for on-line items

That is so funny!  I actually recd a pair of pants today in black and contacted the chat room to order me a pair in navy.  I also explained that the sizing on the website was askew which was why I contacted the chat room.  I was told by the chat room due to prop65, the pants cannot be sold to Calif.  I told them I purchased the pants in black and recd them today and I live in Calif!  They have no idea why the sizing is listed the way it is.  They also tried to sell me sandals  while I am in the chat room!  I then gave up.  Maybe a QVC rep will answer the sizing question since it is coming up in the forum.

Visitor

I am having the same problem, QVC has missed out on a ton of money due to this error of not allowing us to pick size and color????? What is up with this

Super Contributor

I even called QVC Customer Care and tried to report this but the lady I talked to said everything looked fine from where she was.  How is that even possible?  Obviously, if ya'll are having the same problem as me, she didn't check it at her end!

Respected Contributor

I saw that too - but thought it was just with some shoes I was looking at!  wow, it is a weird issue.  hope they resolve it soon.  otherwise I guess phone orders are the thing to do.

Contributor

I just took a similar screen shot to start a thread. Today is not the first time I noticed it.

Valued Contributor

This size/color issue started on July 11 and it is now July 13. Really, WTH? I've tried ordering a particular pair of Anybody joggers which are "very popular" and "not coming back." Went to ebay, found a pair and ordered them. Easy peasy. And they'll get to me sooner than if I did order at QVC.

I am sensing that QVC does not care about customers all that much and thinks that not acknowledging  this problem on their homepage or by the hosts maybe we won't notice it. We can complain, wait to order until this gets resolved in our favor, or shop somewhere else as I have. 

Super Contributor

Re: Cannot select a size for on-line items-update

Update.   The sizing "codes" I refer to above have now been corrected to reflect small, medium, large, etc !  I was able to order the petite navy in a medium.  I still live in Calif which is what my billing, shipping address list so I am going to assume Prop65 in no longer in effect on these pants (either the person in the chat room gave me incorrect info or just didn't want to help me because I wouldn't purchase the sandals she asked me to do).  Btw the item I was referring to a523684 studio park x leah Williams ponte pants.

Super Contributor

Re: Cannot select a size for on-line items-update

I posted about a JAI item with the same issue.  Two days later, it still is not fixed.  I guess Q doesn't care if we order or not.