Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cannot get QVC to release money back

[ Edited ]

@isaboo wrote:

The order didn't process.  It was confirmed by a couple of the customer service representatives.  After I calledQVCC the2ndd or3rdd time about the matter I did call my bank to see if this was an issue on their end.  They told me that they have not received anything fromQVCC to release my funds back.  I calledQVCC again to let them know what I was told by the bank and they said that their finance department is working on it.  

isabooo One time I had a charge put in error by a vendor, which the vendorcreditedd right away.  It was a very large amount that my credit was good for, but the credit card alerted me any way because it was a large and unusual amount for me, and it showed as pending in my online account. I called the vendor right away and they apologized and told me they noticed the mistake right away and had already issued a credit.  I called the credit card about removing the charge from my account because I was concerned about any impact it my have on my credit, and the card issuer told me that even though the vendor had credited, there was nothing they could do until the time had lapsed for the hold to fall off.  I guess vendors get time to put in their formal charges.  Vendors pay to accept these cards, and have rights too.  The card issuer said if the charge showed up in my regular statement, then I could challenge the transaction, and they would remove it from my account pending investigation.  That was unnecessary because the hold eventually fell off and it did not show in my statement.  If I were you, I would ask the card issuer how long they will keep the hold.  Banks have rules about these things, regardless of what the vendor does.  I don't think this is QVC's fault. 

This is why I don't use debit cards!  Too stressful!

Contributor

FYI I just checked my credit card payment I see numerous charges that were cancelled items not shipped that show charged, now I will put a comment on those charges for investigation. A,so I have returned items still says refunded but not released as a credit to my card. Just because they say refunded Che k your credit card statement. I can return to a completely different vendor and re dive credit upon receipt immecuately along with emails from vendor. Is QVC in financial issues?

Trusted Contributor

@whateverisspecial wrote:

FYI I just checked my credit card payment I see numerous charges that were cancelled items not shipped that show charged, now I will put a comment on those charges for investigation. A,so I have returned items still says refunded but not released as a credit to my card. Just because they say refunded Che k your credit card statement. I can return to a completely different vendor and re dive credit upon receipt immecuately along with emails from vendor. Is QVC in financial issues?

I've never had a single issue with refunds or being charged before something ships. When it says refunded, I definitely have received my refund. Is it possible you're looking for a total amount, but it was EZ Pay?