Honored Contributor

Re: Cannot cancel and can not adjust for free shipping

back to this, you can't cancel and then you don't recieve the order in a timely fashion.

orders sit in limbo for days before leaving the warehouse, should be able to cancel them.  It's annoying 

QVC Customer Care

@Tshirtgal wrote:

Yesterday I purchased 10 items (some gifts-some for me) All shipped to my address.  Today is free shipping.  I cannot cancel and reorder and customer service will not give me credit.  I am given no choice after ONE day.  The customer rep said my orders are too far into process when cancelled.  I have shopped here for years and know that in less than 24 hours, my order is not in the shipping dept.  in fact I will not see items shipping for days.  Very poor customer service. And no flexibility.  I know of NO OTHER on line store that would not accommodate one of my requests to cancel or credit shipping.  

Hi @Tshirtgal - good morning, thank you for posting and shopping with us! I apologize that we have caused you concern on your previous orders and the free shipping that we are offering today. I have sent you an email regarding this. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

I had a situation once where the item went on a ODO price shortly after I purchased it.  They would not adjust due to the item # being different????  Totaly confused me but I know it was the same item.  Therefore I just assumed they didn't honor that,  good to know that they do.  Thanks @Sweet_Serenity

Honored Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

I had a situation once where the item went on a ODO price shortly after I purchased it.  They would not adjust due to the item # being different????  Totaly confused me but I know it was the same item.  Therefore I just assumed they didn't honor that,  good to know that they do.  Thanks @Sweet_Serenity

Think it was nice Moderator-kim acknowledging OP's concerns. Possibly might solution to her situation. Qvc's customer service helpful and polite.

QVC Customer Care

@mariecon wrote:

I agree....  I ordered 4 items yesterday as well...  and all are "too far along in the process" to cancel as well.  Very unhappy as I am sure it will take days for the order to come.  Any other time, I can cancel.  Not a good way to retain a customer.

Hi @mariecon Thank you for posting and shopping with us! I'm very sorry that this has happened, I have sent you an email about the orders....... Please read and respond, thanks, Kim.

QVC Customer Care

@cancun08 wrote:

My predicament also.  Any other time, "processing" takes days.  Placed an order yesterday and tried to cancel early this morning and reorder with free shipping....too bad for me... it's already in the shipping process and too late to cancel.  SMH.

Hi @cancun08 - Thank you for posting in our forums and shopping with us! I sent you an email also, about you orders. ~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC  Good morning, it sounds like you will be able to help.  If you could please do me a favor and offer this suggestion to the "higher ups".  The free shipping is a good thing, but sometimes for those who do a lot of shopping, it becomes frustrating when the customer has to escalate their issue just to get the offer within 24 hours of previous orders.  

I would like to suggest that QVC send an email out to their customers a few days before this offer (at least to the customers who do a lot of orders or are regular shoppers), to tell them of this free shipping day.  Or even if the mods are aware, they could put out a topic that free shipping is coming.  I'm sure a lot more people would appreciate a heads up of a free shipping day instead of a "hit or miss" promotion that is only available to those who might tune in on that particular day and would end up spending more $ since they can get their list of items ready in preparation of the free shipping.

......You look like I need a drink.....
QVC Customer Care

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Kim-QVC  Good morning, it sounds like you will be able to help.  If you could please do me a favor and offer this suggestion to the "higher ups".  The free shipping is a good thing, but sometimes for those who do a lot of shopping, it becomes frustrating when the customer has to escalate their issue just to get the offer within 24 hours of previous orders.  

I would like to suggest that QVC send an email out to their customers a few days before this offer (at least to the customers who do a lot of orders or are regular shoppers), to tell them of this free shipping day.  Or even if the mods are aware, they could put out a topic that free shipping is coming.  I'm sure a lot more people would appreciate a heads up of a free shipping day instead of a "hit or miss" promotion that is only available to those who might tune in on that particular day and would end up spending more $ since they can get their list of items ready in preparation of the free shipping.

Hi @CAcableGirl2 - I will submit your suggestion, thank you for it. Also, thanks for posting with us in our forums! Have a great Sunday ~Kim

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I called CS this morning & asked for a $11.00 shipping refund for 2 items ordered on the 16th that were In Process, the representative did it without any problem. I'm happy & the rep was very nice...I wouldn't have asked if the items had already shipped & I'm not buying anything today so here's 1 time FS day worked out for me. Hope others get a refund too because it's the right thing for QVC to do...Good Luck.

Respected Contributor

Gee, I wonder if I order something after midnight tonight if they will honor the free S&H???