Trusted Contributor

Re: Cannot cancel and can not adjust for free shipping

@Kim-QVCwrote:

@Tshirtgalwrote:

Yesterday I purchased 10 items (some gifts-some for me) All shipped to my address.  Today is free shipping.  I cannot cancel and reorder and customer service will not give me credit.  I am given no choice after ONE day.  The customer rep said my orders are too far into process when cancelled.  I have shopped here for years and know that in less than 24 hours, my order is not in the shipping dept.  in fact I will not see items shipping for days.  Very poor customer service. And no flexibility.  I know of NO OTHER on line store that would not accommodate one of my requests to cancel or credit shipping.  

Hi @Tshirtgal - good morning, thank you for posting and shopping with us! I apologize that we have caused you concern on your previous orders and the free shipping that we are offering today. I have sent you an email regarding this. ~Kim

@Kim-QVC- my situation is almost identical to Tshirtgal.  I ordered 8 items yesterday and was unable to cancel to reorder, and in most cases the items are no longer available.  I called CS and asked for a shipping credit and was told no.  I've read on other threads that CS is honoring this for purchases from yesterday.  Both shippiing and returns seem to be glacially slow now, and I've been a good customer for years.  Can you assist with this?  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Kim-QVCwrote:

@Tshirtgalwrote:

Yesterday I purchased 10 items (some gifts-some for me) All shipped to my address.  Today is free shipping.  I cannot cancel and reorder and customer service will not give me credit.  I am given no choice after ONE day.  The customer rep said my orders are too far into process when cancelled.  I have shopped here for years and know that in less than 24 hours, my order is not in the shipping dept.  in fact I will not see items shipping for days.  Very poor customer service. And no flexibility.  I know of NO OTHER on line store that would not accommodate one of my requests to cancel or credit shipping.  

Hi @Tshirtgal - good morning, thank you for posting and shopping with us! I apologize that we have caused you concern on your previous orders and the free shipping that we are offering today. I have sent you an email regarding this. ~Kim

@Kim-QVC- my situation is almost identical to Tshirtgal.  I ordered 8 items yesterday and was unable to cancel to reorder, and in most cases the items are no longer available.  I called CS and asked for a shipping credit and was told no.  I've read on other threads that CS is honoring this for purchases from yesterday.  Both shippiing and returns seem to be glacially slow now, and I've been a good customer for years.  Can you assist with this?  Thank you.

Hi @DecorDiva - Thank you for notifing me, I have sent you an email regarding this. Thanks for shopping and posting with us! ~Kim

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC...thank you for being so responsive to these ladies.  While you’re at it, can you please suggest to the powers that be to stop excluding those of us who live in AK & HI from being a part of the free shipping events? As you are probably aware, we already pay an exorbitant higher amount for shipping, yet we get NO inclusion on free shipping day, not even a discounted rate. If your team has any influence, please voice this concern. Mahalo nui loa!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@Kim-QVC...thank you for being so responsive to these ladies.  While you’re at it, can you please suggest to the powers that be to stop excluding those of us who live in AK & HI from being a part of the free shipping events? As you are probably aware, we already pay an exorbitant higher amount for shipping, yet we get NO inclusion on free shipping day, not even a discounted rate. If your team has any influence, please voice this concern. Mahalo nui loa!!

Hi @SurferWife - I will definitely share this with our several teams that are involved in this S/H event. I do apologize for the disappointment this has caused. QVC and I appreciate you very much both here in our forums and as our shopping customer, thank you. ~Kim

Contributor

I certainly hope I, too, can be refunded.  It seems arbitrary.... as I have been told "no"....  What can I do to get someone to listen and refund me the shipping I paid on 4 items?

QVC Customer Care

@mariecon

If you would please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include the order number of the items you wish to be reimbursed for free s&h, we will be happy to resolve this for you.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Sorry but I wouldn't expect an adjustment for free s/h.  That was a one day perk/bonus that QVC did.  Should they refund s/h for everyone that ordered anything within the last 30 days? 

I understand an adjustment when the actual price of an item goes down but for free s/h?  Nope.  That is expecting too much.