Contributor

Re: Cancelling An Order Right After Placing

The same thing has happened to me and it is very irritating, and the order does sit there for a few days before it ships. QVC's in my opinion has really been going downhill lately.

Honored Contributor

This happens at other sites too.  It's a change in behavior.  Don't hit submit unless you're sure.

Contributor

That happened to me last week. I ordered an order at say 9PM and went to cancel it 15 minutes later and it could not be cancelled because it was in process. However, I did not receive the order for 10 days. Go figure. Have to switch to HSN

An order was made yesterday on QVC yesterday Order #6522731434. I would like to cancel this order before it ships. Unfortunately, your live chat AND customer service number are too busy to talk to anyone. This order is still "processing" and has NOT shipped yet. There is no reason I shouldn't be able to cancel this order before it ships and receive a full refund. It makes no sense to receive an item that hasn't shipped yet, just to ship it back for a return. Please cancel my order before it ships or email me to discuss.