Respected Contributor

Re: Cancelled order pending (authorization) on my credit card for over 2 weeks

[ Edited ]

@Andrew Boynton wrote:

The order was cancelled less than an hour after ordering and its been two weeks. If the vendor sent the camera it would've already been to my house by now. But thanks for the reply. @kitcat51 

Oh darn, I'm sorry I misread what you wrote so I removed my post...never mind, lol! Sorry you're  having a problem, I know it's  annoying & hope it gets worked out soon.  

Occasional Visitor

I made a transaction on 1/4/24 for a tv on ezpay. A few hours after that, qvc cancelled the order. I called them and they claim it’s because I had a second email address and account that was never used set up. They told me it was an authorization charge and would be refunded to my account in 3-5 days. Here we are on the 8th day and nothing! It still says pending! They canceled my accounts with qvc. I contacted my financial institution and they said it could take up to 7 days for the transaction to drop. Here we are on day 8 nothing!!!! Still says pending and I NEED THIS MONEY RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT!!! Worst experience ecver, ANYWHERE!!!!! Ridiculous!!! I do t know what to do now. It has been deducted 8 days ago and just says pending! Nothing has been shipped qvc cancelled the order and now I am without a TV and without $161.00!!! When I contacted wvc they tell me it was cancelled and reversed on their end I should allow 3-5 days for it to be processed. It’s been 8 days!!! What can I do??? I am so upset this is ridiculous!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Jammie82 wrote:
I made a transaction on 1/4/24 for a tv on ezpay. A few hours after that, qvc cancelled the order. I called them and they claim it’s because I had a second email address and account that was never used set up. They told me it was an authorization charge and would be refunded to my account in 3-5 days. Here we are on the 8th day and nothing! It still says pending! They canceled my accounts with qvc. I contacted my financial institution and they said it could take up to 7 days for the transaction to drop. Here we are on day 8 nothing!!!! Still says pending and I NEED THIS MONEY RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT!!! Worst experience ecver, ANYWHERE!!!!! Ridiculous!!! I do t know what to do now. It has been deducted 8 days ago and just says pending! Nothing has been shipped qvc cancelled the order and now I am without a TV and without $161.00!!! When I contacted wvc they tell me it was cancelled and reversed on their end I should allow 3-5 days for it to be processed. It’s been 8 days!!! What can I do??? I am so upset this is ridiculous!!!!

Send an email to QVCsocialteam@qvc.com.  They will help you. Sorry for all the stress this has caused. .

Esteemed Contributor

@Jammie82 - The amount of time required for a pending authorization to be released is based on your financial institution and its processing, not QVC. And unfortunately, it's an automated cycle, so it is not likely that anyone will be able to do anything to speed things up. I'm sorry things are taking so long to be resolved. Good luck!