Valued Contributor

I cancelled an order yesterday but didn't receive the confirmation email that it was cancelled. It is marked cancelled under the order on QVC.

I just want to make sure the order was definitely cancelled.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

Call CS.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

@SandPiper wrote:

I cancelled an order yesterday but didn't receive the confirmation email that it was cancelled. It is marked cancelled under the order on QVC.

I just want to make sure the order was definitely cancelled.

@SandPiper  .. same thing happened to me yesterday.   An order I placed yesterday is marked cancelled under my order on QVC.. but I did not receive the confirmation email.  I am going to take @Group 5 minus 1 suggestion and call CS.   

Valued Contributor

Thanks @Group 5 minus 1 and @Boehm Collector that's what I'll do too, call CS.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Esteemed Contributor

Same thing has happened to me.You can consider the order cancelled if it's marked cancelled on your account.

Respected Contributor

Call cs, check online in your orders,

if it does not appear cancel it again as long as it shows 

'in process'.

Valued Contributor

@NicksmomESQ thanks. I figured that, but wanted to make sure.

Contributor

No, you can't consider it cancelled when it shows up on your account. I just received an item today that showed cancelled. So beware! Bad business practice on QVC's part!

Super Contributor

@Twixy wrote:

No, you can't consider it cancelled when it shows up on your account. I just received an item today that showed cancelled. So beware! Bad business practice on QVC's part!

@Twixy - Eventually you should receive an apology letter, maybe it will arrive after you've already returned the item.  The letter explains that you will get the original shipping refunded and that you won't be charged the return label fee since it is QVC's error.  Of course, you must then monitor your account and make sure the return was actually processed correctly...