Occasional Contributor
If I cancelled part if my order, how long does it take for me to get my refund?
Esteemed Contributor

If they haven't shipped yet................you havent' been charged yet.  So Refund is Zip

Honored Contributor

Good luck being able to cancel your order.

Occasional Contributor
I placed my order with 2 items, on my bank account it showed the charged me. About an hour later I was able to cancel 1 of the items and got the confirmation email that the item had been cancelled. But I haven't gotten a refund from it.
Occasional Contributor
I was going to ask CS what was going on with it, but Live Chat isn't working 🙄
Super Contributor

I bet the charge is just pending, and it will drop off in a few days when the actual charge doesn't go thru.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

If they haven't shipped yet................you havent' been charged yet.  So Refund is Zip

If you use a credit card, it charges when it ships.

if you use a debit card, it charges immediately.

Trusted Contributor

Upon order entry the funds are taken from your account (likely in a pending status).  The funds are held to confirm that you are able to make the purchase.

Once you cancel - much the same as if you return an item in a B&M store the authorization will be removed from your account but it may take a couple days.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cancellation

[ Edited ]

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@fthunt wrote:

If you use a credit card, it charges when it ships.

if you use a debit card, it charges immediately.

@Alison Wonderland I purchase from QVC using a debit card and I am not charged immediately. It is the same as when I use any other credit card. A hold is put on my account then drops off in a day or 2. Once the item ships my debit card is charged.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Cancellation

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom, you are correct. I always use my debit card. I have two items pending from yesterday but no  Bank holds show up in my bank account.

I´m billed only when the item ships when using my debit card.