Occasional Contributor

Cancel Item, it's been supposedly shipping for over a month !

[ Edited ]

I would like this item cancelled. It was ordered 04/17, supposedly shipped on 04/19 and the estimated delivery is 04/29
It's not coming, it hasn't shipped, and the tracking # status hasn't changed for over three weeks.
I do NOT want this item, CANCEL it. Anything that takes over a month to ship is not worth it for me.
I've emailed you guys several times on this specific order and no one has written back. Please email me back in regards to this              edited to remove email

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cancel Item, it's been supposedly shipping for over a month !

Smiley Surprised Good Lord, indeed a month for an item to be shipped is WAY TOO LONG. Myself as well wouldnt want that item to be shipped for so long Smiley Surprised

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
QVC Customer Care

Re: Cancel Item, it's been supposedly shipping for over a month !

[ Edited ]

@CharlotteBronte wrote:

I would like this item cancelled. It was ordered 04/17, supposedly shipped on 04/19 and the estimated delivery is 04/29
It's not coming, it hasn't shipped, and the tracking # status hasn't changed for over three weeks.
I do NOT want this item, CANCEL it. Anything that takes over a month to ship is not worth it for me.
I've emailed you guys several times on this specific order and no one has written back. Please email me back in regards to this***********************

@CharlotteBronte   I have located the order, I am so sorry this item was not delivered, tracking stops on 4/19.  I will issue the refund now. 

My apologies again for all the frustration, 

Susan