Respected Contributor

Re: Can't view videos or watch QVC live.

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Hello, thank you for posting with us here in QVC Community Customer Care forum and thank you for letting us know there is an issue viewing videos on QVC.com. Please continue to update us on your issues so we can relay them to our IT team. I have opened a service request on this issue and hope to have results soon. Does it seem to be only on Edge? Thank you . -Kim

The browser I use is Chrome.  For approximately one week, I was unable to watch the videos.  

However, since yesterday, it is working fine once again. 

Thank You, @Kim-QVC !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC 

UPDATE:  Everything "watch live" and "videos" started working around 11:15am this morning 9/7,  did not work when logged on, started working later...thank you Kim.

@Kim-QVC 

All fine @1am 9/5.  Not fine @10:00am, 9/5, no watch live, no recorded videos:

Click on Watch, click on play and nothing..affects Q, Q2, Q3,     In the Kitchen and all videos...no live stream to check!

HP Laptop

Edge, Version 105.0.1343.27

Windows 10, Version 21H2

Restarted--no change

Only have Edge so only Browser used

Same result with VPN on and VPN off

Works fine on QVC app on Amazon Fire tablet...

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Hello, thank you for posting with us here in QVC Community Customer Care forum and thank you for letting us know there is an issue viewing videos on QVC.com. Please continue to update us on your issues so we can relay them to our IT team. I have opened a service request on this issue and hope to have results soon. Does it seem to be only on Edge? Thank you . -Kim

Kim,

I see that most people can play the videos now..  But not me. I can see the video and the arrow to play the video but in the bottom left corner of the video the time displays as 0:00 so nothing to play. (09/08 - 9:15pm CT)

I am using an HP laptop I purchased on QVC last year that is running the Microsoft Edge browser.  Why aren't the video's working for me?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC.  Videos are not working.  They start off working then stop a few seconds into the video.   Can you please update us on the progress if any,

Occasional Contributor

For almost 2 weeks now, no photos or videos show up on QVC.com on my iPad. Everything on my iPad is updated, tried different browsers, nothing makes a difference. The problem is QVC's. . I have no problems with any other website, only QVC. Customer service said IT would be informed a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything more and the problem continues. 

Occasional Contributor

For almost 2 weeks now, no photos or videos show up on QVC.com on my iPad. Everything on my iPad is updated, tried different browsers, nothing makes a difference. The problem is QVC's. I have no problems with any other website, only QVC. Customer service said IT would be informed a couple of days ago but I haven't heard anything more and the problem continues.