Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@Beth-QVC This  is for the moderators as I'm still having the problem of not bring able to see reviews.  A wonderful poster here suggested this may help you fix the issue of missing reviews for myself and probably others as well if the moderators were made aware of what my iPad Info was.  Yes,  it's older I know , but never had a problem till recently. 

   My iPad is A-1432 version iOS 8.4.1 (12H321) I'm Hoping you will look into the issue a d fix the problem so I will be able to read the item reviews once again.  Funny thing is as an added comment... I can write a review but cannot read them....   😏 makes no sense .

 

Thank you 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,511
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Can't read reviews

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Beth-QVC This  is for the moderators as I'm still having the problem of not bring able to see reviews.  A wonderful poster here suggested this may help you fix the issue of missing reviews for myself and probably others as well if the moderators were made aware of what my iPad Info was.  Yes,  it's older I know , but never had a problem till recently. 

   My iPad is A-1432 version iOS 8.4.1 (12H321) I'm Hoping you will look into the issue a d fix the problem so I will be able to read the item reviews once again.  Funny thing is as an added comment... I can write a review but cannot read them....   😏 makes no sense .

 

Thank you 


 

            Great information, @Kitty Galore!   The model number A1432 indicates that you have the Apple iPad mini (Wi-Fi Only/1st Gen).   The latest iOS version for that device is iOS 9.3.5, so it would benefit you to update to that version.   Not only will you have the more current security protections, you'll also probably see some of the glitches resolved.

 

 

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Beth-QVC This  is for the moderators as I'm still having the problem of not bring able to see reviews.  A wonderful poster here suggested this may help you fix the issue of missing reviews for myself and probably others as well if the moderators were made aware of what my iPad Info was.  Yes,  it's older I know , but never had a problem till recently. 

   My iPad is A-1432 version iOS 8.4.1 (12H321) I'm Hoping you will look into the issue a d fix the problem so I will be able to read the item reviews once again.  Funny thing is as an added comment... I can write a review but cannot read them....   😏 makes no sense .

 

Thank you 


 

            Great information, @Kitty Galore!   The model number A1432 indicates that you have the Apple iPad mini (Wi-Fi Only/1st Gen).   The latest iOS version for that device is iOS 9.3.5, so it would benefit you to update to that version.   Not only will you have the more current security protections, you'll also probably see some of the glitches resolved.

 

 


Thanks @dooBdoo 😺. I will certainly look into that ,  I know it always shows where to update in my settings,  just never thought I needed to and also felt it might knock out info I wanted or needed.  

Im Hoping the moderators will be able to help fix my problem reading those reviews are so helpful in making my purchases.  

 

You have been so helpful and supportive.  I feel you are probably a kitty person from your pic. anyways ,   Is dooboo your cats name by chance ?  you can see from my nick I definitely am !  😺. Love my fur babies ❤️

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,511
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

Re: Can't read reviews

[ Edited ]

            You're welcome, @Kitty Galore!   Be sure to update, because the IT department isn't going to look into any tech problem reports for devices that are using old operating system software versions.   Also, it's to your benefit to have the newer version (it's the same one I have on my iPad 3, and I can see the reviews with no problem...  I'm thinking, now, the source of the issue is your device rather than the website).

 

           Very much a kitty person ---> ME!   Rosie is my cat, a gray and white tuxedo kitty with a white snowdrop on her nose.  Velcro cat!   Sticks to me like velcro, and sweet and funny as can be.   My nickname goes back to a silly song one of my sisters and I wrote 'way back when we were kids...  my wonderful father loved it, wanted us to sing it all the time, and he passed away when I was only 17, so using it is a remembrance of him.❤️

 

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,511
Registered: ‎06-27-2010

 

            For additional troubleshooting and problem-solving ideas with iPads and iPhones, here's a link to detailed steps:

 

Basic troubleshooting tips for iPad and iPhone

 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Electronics/My-iPad-is-driving-me-batty/m-p/4764718/highlight/true#M494...

 

 

 

 

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@dooBdoo wrote:

 

            For additional troubleshooting and problem-solving ideas with iPads and iPhones, here's a link to detailed steps:

 

Basic troubleshooting tips for iPad and iPhone

 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Electronics/My-iPad-is-driving-me-batty/m-p/4764718/highlight/true#M494...

 

 

 

 


Thanks dooBdoo for the added info.   Love your kitties name , Rosie 😺. I particularly adore grey/white tuxedo cats .  My favorite aunt growing up had a grey/white tuxedo cat named Pretty and she was just precious!    We have 2 cats right now Bella And Jet they are Tonkinese.    Bella is my shadow , Jet is my husbands shadow lol.  They are brothers and will be 18 in a couple of months,  got them at 3 months old.  

 

Sorry to to hear that you lost your dad ,  lost mine a few years ago

I miss him every day.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,738
Registered: ‎03-15-2011

I cant read reviews sometimes and I also cant get a description of the item either. I have a NEXTBOOK tablet. Anyone have suggestions. Im not tec savvy btw.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@Beth-QVC. Just wanted to ask if you had been able to foward my post above regarding my iPad info and not able to read reviews?  

 

Thank you 😀

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,501
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@Kitty Galore

I have an older ipad and I lost all reviews when you lost yours

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,755
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

@Justice4all wrote:

@Kitty Galore

I have an older ipad and I lost all reviews when you lost yours


@Justice4all  It's really very frustrating isn't it?  I dont understand why they chose to change things.   I could update ,  did it once before and it caused me many problems on other sites ,  so I'm hesitant to do so.  Dont see why I should have to just because QVC decides to change something for the sake of changing it .   Guess for those of us with older iPads arent important  to them .  I rely on those review when I debate wether to make a purchase,  maybe you do as well.😒