Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC.  Nothing seems to have helped.  Why is it that QVC can't fix this problem ?  Not everyone has the latest up to date iPad or other devices.  Not fair to us that don' to not be able to read the reviews.   If I can't read reviews I won't be able to make purchases easily.  QVC seems to change things for the sake of change and make it more difficult to shop instead of easier.  makes no sense if you value ALL  customers.  Very  dissapointed 😞. Would you please pass this along to whoever makes these decisions ?

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore

I am sorry for this inconvenience regarding reviews. I will certainly pass on your feedback.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore

I am sorry for this inconvenience regarding reviews. I will certainly pass on your feedback.

Beth QVC

Thank you ,  I appreciate it 😀

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't read reviews

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore,   Which iPad do you have?   I'm using a 6-year-old iPad 3 (iOS 9.3.5 -- that's the last version that was released for this old model) and I checked several items at random and can see all the reviews.

For the Safari browser, did you do both of these steps?

1.   Go into Settings, then Safari, then choose "Clear History and Website Data" and tap "Clear" when you see the popup. 

2.   Also in Safari, choose "Advanced," "Website Data," and at the bottom of the list of tracking data tap "Remove All Website Data" and on the popup tap "Remove."  It won't harm anything, your saved login info -- user ID, passwords -- will remain intact.)

I'm sorry you're still having problems -- I know how frustrating it can be.❤️

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Kitty Galore,   Which iPad do you have?   I'm using a 6-year-old iPad 3 (iOS 9.3.5 -- that's the last version that was released for this old model) and I checked several items at random and can see all the reviews.

For the Safari browser, did you do both of these steps?

1.   Go into Settings, then Safari, then choose "Clear History and Website Data" and tap "Clear" when you see the popup. 

2.   Also in Safari, choose "Advanced," "Website Data," and at the bottom of the list of tracking data tap "Remove All Website Data" and on the popup tap "Remove."  It won't harm anything, your saved login info -- user ID, passwords -- will remain intact.)

I'm sorry you're still having problems -- I know how frustrating it can be.❤️

@dooBdoo  Thank you for taking the time to help me.  My iPad is much older then yours even.  I have had it for about 8 yrs.  don't know if it is an iPad 3 or not also not sure if any if the steps will help ,  but I'm going to give it a try.  Haven't had a problem with reviews till just a few days ago .  Otherwise this iPad works fine everywhere  else.  QVC just seems to make a lot of changes.  May  be in need of a new iPad at some point soon.

Again Thank You ,  I appreciate the help😺

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome, @Kitty Galore!    I hate seeing all the technical problems on this site, and they're so unnecessary -- if only the Q would opt for more up-to-date sophisticated web design and support.   Wish I could help more.   I hope you (and others who have the same problem) find a way to access the reviews.   We can help each other work through the maze.😊   

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

You're welcome, @Kitty Galore!    I hate seeing all the technical problems on this site, and they're so unnecessary -- if only the Q would opt for more up-to-date sophisticated web design and support.   Wish I could help more.   I hope you (and others who have the same problem) find a way to access the reviews.   We can help each other work through the maze.😊   

@dooBdoo   Just wanted to let you know I did try everything and nothing has worked.   I can see reviews on our computer ,  but not at all on my iPad.  I find it frustrating that QVC allows the tech division or whatever there called change things often and its not always for the best for  all customers 😒.   It benefits some customers while leaving others out .  Thank you for taking the time to try and help me 😺😀

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@dooBdoo   Just wanted to let you know I did try everything and nothing has worked.   I can see reviews on our computer ,  but not at all on my iPad.  I find it frustrating that QVC allows the tech division or whatever there called change things often and its not always for the best for  all customers 😒.   It benefits some customers while leaving others out .  Thank you for taking the time to try and help me 😺😀

You're welcome, @Kitty Galore!    Wish it would work for you, though.   

You might want to tell the moderators exactly which iPad you're using -- if you're not sure, look on the back of the device for the model number, starts with the letter "A" and followed by 4 digits and find it on Apple's website (copy and paste this link:  support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471).   

Also, let them know which iOS version you're using -- you can look in Settings-->General-->About--> and see "Version."   Once they know the specific iPad model and the iOS, it will help IT support figure out what the problem is. 

Take care, and have a great week!😊

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

You're welcome, @Kitty Galore!    Wish it would work for you, though.   

You might want to tell the moderators exactly which iPad you're using -- if you're not sure, look on the back of the device for the model number, starts with the letter "A" and followed by 4 digits and find it on Apple's website (copy and paste this link:  support.apple.com/en-us/HT201471).   

Also, let them know which iOS version you're using -- you can look in Settings-->General-->About--> and see "Version."   Once they know the specific iPad model and the iOS, it will help IT support figure out what the problem is. 

Take care, and have a great week!😊

@dooBdoo   I just saw your reply,  I will do that and maybe that will help solve the problem.  I'm not the most techy person, better than I used to be though ,  so appreciate the help.  

You have a great week as well 😀. Thanks 😺

Super Contributor

Can't read reviews on Android tablet or on the home pc.  If I can't read the reviews, I won't buy.