Respected Contributor

all of a sudden the reviews aren't listed,  it shows on top that there are reviews ,  but none are showing..... Anyone else?

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore I could not read them yesterday.  Have not tried today as I got so frustrated yesterday.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just checked several items and all of them had reviews.  The font is now a lighter and thinner than before.

We all have talked about poorly reviewed items missing any reviews while on air and then magically appearing again later.  

Honored Contributor

I must say I've never seen reviews magically appear after an item has been aired.  That concept strikes me as being foolish.  Sometimes they are slow to load and it helps to click on the word, "reviews".  I occasionally have trouble with a browser, so I switch to another and most of the time that solves the problem.  I have 3 browsers I use and switch between.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Just checked several items and all of them had reviews.  The font is now a lighter and thinner than before.

We all have talked about poorly reviewed items missing any reviews while on air and then magically appearing again later.  

@hopi yes !  It is much lighter and the stars smaller !  I dont understand  what there doing but I cannot read reviews or leave a review .  Only questions can be read.  I never had this happen in all these years.  2 days ago could read them now I can't.   I guess they are now changing things around again and it's very frustrating 😖

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't read reviews

[ Edited ]

I agree with @Kachina624, this issue is usually browser-related.   It's a problem that crops up frequently, usually with the same solution.   

I just checked.   With my Mac (using Chrome, Firefox, and Safari), iPad 3 and iPhone 5 (using mobile Safari),  I looked at several items and I can see the reviews on all of them.   All my operating system software and browser software are the most current versions and I clear the browser cookies/cache/website data at least once a day, so that makes a difference.   Also, if one browser has problems, usually another one will work fine.

This website is unreasonably and annoyingly sensitive to older cookies/cache and also to older software versions, so that's the best place to look first to troubleshoot.    After years of wishing and reporting, at this point I hold out little hope the company that designs and manages the site will come up-to-speed, so unfortunately we have to do our own problem-solving.😕

⭐️Few things reveal your intellect & your generosity of spirit, the parallel powers of your heart & mind, better than how you give feedback. MPopova⭐️
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kitty Galore I am so sorry that is happening. Please try clearing your cookies and maybe change browsers to see it that helps.

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Kitty Galore I am so sorry that is happening. Please try clearing your cookies and maybe change browsers to see it that helps.

@Alice-QVC. Thank you for the reply .  I will try what you e advised.   I do have An older iPad so not sure what will work .  It's just that with this same iPad I've never had a problem with reading / writing the reviews up till 2 days ago.   I can read the question and answers though.    

Respected Contributor

well I cleared cookies , changed browsers and come to find out it is Only Valerie's items that won't show reviews.  Very Strange 😕😏.

Respected Contributor

well thought it was just Vakeries new items,  now it's everything again except for  maybe an item here and there.   QVC must be doing something with changing reviews ,  the stars are at the top , lighter and smaller, but there although I hsve no reviews listed.  Changing browsers isn't working any longer and besides changing everything and clearing things is a pain.  😼. Why dont they just stop with all the changes.???  I dont like buying an item without checking reviews even if i do take them with a grain of salt😒