Valued Contributor

I have an order that was returned with in the 90 days & apparently you're sending it back to me. Order #. I asked for a different color as some run smaller than others. I ordered it on Feb 12th & my husband dropped it off at a drop box at the post office on May 11th. It was returned within 90 days. I just want a credit if my size is not available or color. Thank you. I can'tget thru on the phone & email will be too late to cancel. Feb had 29 days. Thank you! I also emailed you about order  . It says contact CS. I have not heard back when I opened the package the ship date said March 1st. I did not realize it was an exchange that had been on waitlist & I have two pair in the black Belle cuffed jeans. The pair I sent back was smaller than the other four pair I own. So charge me the S & H. I was doing an exchange I thought. I emailed the social team at least 4 days ago when I realized my mistake. I have not heard back. Order #, same thing contact CS. Read your return policy below please. All of these were for exchange. My father had a heart attack in March & I was taking care of my parents. So instead of being stuck with clothes that didn't fit I took advantage of your return policy that began on Feb. 1st.

Honored Contributor

QVCSocialTeam@Qvc.com

Valued Contributor

Re: Can't reach CS

[ Edited ]

I have & I think they must be behind because you can't get thru any other way. I emailed them 4 days ago. This is going to be a mess. QVC® Extended Exhange Policy

We know right now, as we navigate the ongoing COVID-19 situation together, it's all about making things just a little bit easier—in every way. As your wellbeing remains our top priority, we're doing whatever we can to continue to be there for you. That's why we’re extending our current 30-day exchange policy to 90 days. It’s just one less thing you need to worry about.

Any purchase made from February 1 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for an exchange. Simply use the Q Return Label within 90 days of receipt to return your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee. ***I  have emailed the social team today with 5  orders that were returned under this new policy.

New Contributor

I have been trying for 4 weeks . No luck. This is no way to run a business.

QVC Customer Care

@DAD 

Please do not put order#s in this very public forum. We are sorry if we have missed your emails to us but I will send you an email.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Sorry but I was trying to stop one from shipping back to me and it seems they are all messed up. I did get an email today but nowhere does it say from QVC! I just had a hunch. Hopefully this mess will get straightened out. Than you, Donna

Valued Contributor

The email I received states that it's out of QVC's hands & the finance company will have to review my returns. They all fell within the 90 day return policy. Do not send them back to me. Take care of your return policy. I'm disqusted. I could never reach CS! Your return policy is a joke then. Stop having all your hosts annouce it if it's not true! Give the clothes to charity. I will pay & send back everything I just received! I'm disgusted. I hope all your customers see this post!

QVC Customer Care

@DAD 

I sent you another email. I am working on your refunds; I will email when finished.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Re: Can't reach CS

[ Edited ]

Well, I do thank you. Your email sounds more promising. Like I said I was thinking I had 90 days & I got them back within that time frame. Between the virus, Dad's heart attack & socil distancing I've had my hands full. But I thought due to your return policy I had time.  These items were returned on the 1th & 12th. It's the 29th & I start seeing messages to contact CS. Our PO lobby was closed & I finally did a pickup & had my huband drop the ones that were ready to go on the 11th. By the way we do not have a mailbox at our house. We have to go pick up our mail at a central location & it's a long walk for me. I have severe back problems. I finally found out the PO would do a pick up when they deliver my mail to our lockbox set up. They did pick some up at my door.