Occasional Contributor

Can’t print a return label

I get as far as it telling me the instructions for returns and when I click “continue” to get where you enter the reason for the return, it gives me a page that says qvc.com is unavailable at this time. If someone can fix this or email me a return label for the rabbit statue I ordered that’d be great. It came broken ☹️
Valued Contributor

Re: Can’t print a return label

Call QVC it will be faster than waiting for a reply here.

Honored Contributor

At the bottom of the page, you can get to the return rules page.  It has all the return addresses.  Or you can call customer service and ask for one to be mailed.

Trusted Contributor

Customer Service will send one through email to you.

Honored Contributor

@sassyshop wrote:
I get as far as it telling me the instructions for returns and when I click “continue” to get where you enter the reason for the return, it gives me a page that says qvc.com is unavailable at this time. If someone can fix this or email me a return label for the rabbit statue I ordered that’d be great. It came broken ☹️

different browser or check you don't have any blockers turned on?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Took 12 days to get the shoes that did not fit and looked awful on me. They did not come with a return postage label...a first for me.  I called C/S Wed and they promised to email me one within 24 hrs.  Fri called again and they now will mail me 1, which from past experience will take 9 or 10 days.  If I get emails when ordering, when shipped, when returned, when refunded...why can't they do it to send me 1 lousy label?

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll call and try my luck!
QVC Customer Care

@sassyshop wrote:

Hi @sassyshop thank you for posting to us this AM. I apologize that this bunny statue arrived damaged. I'd be happy to help with the label, I have sent one to you along with an email with a question on how you want us to process the return, refund or replace? Thank you for being our customer. ~Kim

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Kim, I just emailed you back. I appreciate the quick fix! Have a good day 🙂
New Contributor

I called QVC in Dec. 2019 to get return label.  I didnt recieve it.  Called again and QVC emailed a link but return label wasn't attached to email.  Called 3rd time on Dec. 31 to get   another return label and so far NO LABEL.  Called QVC again today Jan. 13, 2020; customer services does not know what happened to labels nor why I cant get the return label in an email.  I HAVE NEVER HAD TROUBLE WITH QVC BUT THIS TIME HAS ME QUESTIONING TO EVEN BOTHER ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN.