Trusted Contributor

I finish my review  and preview  it, then hit post and it keeps  saying  , I must agree to terms and conditions.  Doesn't  give me anything to check when I go to terms and conditions.  I have tried my ipad and phone. Please help. Thanks

Honored Contributor

I would clear cookies/browsing history. If that doesn't work then try another browser.

Honored Contributor

I did that on a review a couple hours ago with no problem.  Don't recall checking anything, just clicked "accept".  No problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

I finish my review  and preview  it, then hit post and it keeps  saying  , I must agree to terms and conditions.  Doesn't  give me anything to check when I go to terms and conditions.  I have tried my ipad and phone. Please help. Thanks

@dogsx3  I've left 2 reviews in the last couple hours and no issues.

There was a terms & conditions box and another on the first screen and needed to be clicked in order to go forward.

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3.  Try going to the order status page, look up your item, click on "post review" and use this method to do your review.

Trusted Contributor
Thanks Kachina 624, it worked going to my status page ! I even saw the terms and conditions boxes to check ! Guess I need to always do my reviews from there.
Valued Contributor

I tried to leave a review on the mini earrings and it said I had to unblock from my Ad Blocker.  Now even sure how to do that.  I love my Ad Blocker and may never leave another review.

Respected Contributor

I just did two quick reviews and had no problems. Good luck to you. Wish I could help.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady.  Did you see my instructions above?

Valued Contributor

Kachina624

Yes, I read and used and that is when it said I had to get rid of my Ad Blocker.