Contributor

Is there a known issue being worked pn?  I can't place my orders online.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can't place orders online

@Chrispy77   I am no tech expert but try clearing your cookies, cache, and shutdown and use a different browser.  I have a MacBook laptop but lately have instead used Firefox as my browser/search engine and don't eexperience nearly the problems.

Clearly QVC tech doesn't play well sith Safari.

Just purchased successfully online using Firefox and got my Rakuten cashback so I would get that percentage--5%--back as well as thee free shipping and handling.

Maybe someone more tech savvy will have better suggestions.  QVC is probably having mucch higher usage because of the free S & H.

Good luck.

aroc3435

Washhington, DC

Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't place orders online

I was able to place an order online at 9:30 a.m. Saturday but when I want to check it in my Order Status it did not appear nor did I get the We Got Your Order email so I called Customer Service and after being on hold for a few minutes was told there was a 'glitch' in the system but that the order would show up soon in my account - the rep was also unable to find a record of it - it  is now 5:10 p.m. on Saturday and there is still no record of me ever placing the order - it's Free Shipping Day - do I try to place the order again and end up with 2 of the item? What a mess - not sure if this helps but apparently there are problems with the ordering system.   Hope you end up having better luck than I did.