Respected Contributor
Says I must edit shipping address...which q ships here for 15yrs now. Something again going on want to check out but that keeps coming up stopping me? Cs when will this be fixed it is a popular item on Martha's show...sitting in my cart
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite   There's a Nationwide computer hack with many big businesses.  Try calling in your order. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I was wondering about that. I tried to log on to Pottery Barn and a couple of other sites this morning and I got some strange message and the twitter icon.  But it cleared up quickly.

Respected Contributor
This happened earlier at 11:45 ish on duo slakitn candles after 30mins got it to work...now it's this wanted to use my raukent this item is considered sold out so calling won't work as it's in my cart.
Respected Contributor
They tried it was sold out then 1 popped back in available so she snaged for me lol...ya system is having issues
Respected Contributor

@tsavorite Whenever an item in your cart is sold out, you get that message.  When it happens to me, I move it to save for later and then keep checking it.

New Contributor

I am having problems with even watching QVC. Up until 3 or 4 weeks ago, I could watch on an antenna channel or I could stream. The antenna channel has now be replaced with non-stop mysteries. So now I rely on QVCs streaming service. DRIVES ME CRAZY. It is constantly buffering and then it goes off altogether. I would think getting this fixed would be top priority. If I can't see something demomstrated, it is highly unlikely that I will buy the item. There are other issues now with the Q, but I believe they will be ironed out. I've had delays in some credits, but if you call and they can see that the item has been rec'd the customer sevice rep will credit it to you, at least that has been my experience. It does seem as if a lot of the Christmas in July stuff has a ship date in the future, but honestly, if you don't need it til Christmas, that should not be a big deal. Anyway, fix the buffering or get yourself an antenna channel again or I'm going to stop watching the Q. I will miss Susan Graver and Isaac Mizrahi's clothes, but c'est la vie.