Honored Contributor

Can’t make easy pay payment

I edited my payment information. My EZ payment was due 9/4. Have tried twice to make the payment. Your help greatly appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can’t make easy pay payment

Hi @SouthernBee are you trying to change the credit card? 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC : Thank you. I changed the credit card info the  other day and saved the changes. Today- tried to make a payment and the credit card still had the old expiration date. So just a few minutes ago once again edited and saved the new information. Tried to make a payment and the old expiration date was still there. Do I need to just put all of the information - the whole credit card number and the expiration in for it to process?❤️Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@SouthernBee the comments on you account show the experation date has changed but it is requiring the security code so try adding that.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC : Could not change the security code. I deleted the card info and added everything like a new card and tried to made payment and then it returned to the past due page.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC : made another attempt. Then at 12:40 pm- 9/4  notice at top of page indicated payment submitted. Just checked my bank statement on line and not posted yet.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SouthernBee I sent you an email.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC : The card is new and issued last week. No problems making purchases with other on line sites like Amazon and EBay and purchases were made today with instant verification. I appreciate your help.❤️

QVC Customer Care

Hi @SouthernBee I have emailed Finance to see if they can take a look at this for you.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC : The other EZ pay due 9/10 posted as in billing and in my bank information it was posted as pending payment. Then I went back to the payment due 9/4 this morning and selected make payment, a banner popped up on top of the screen with message: transaction successful. It will be tomorrow before I can check the bank information. Thank you for helping me.❤️