Valued Contributor
I’m typing this from my phone, because, for some reason I can get onto this website using my iPhone web browser but not my MacBook Pro on either Firefox, google plus, or Safari. I sent a message to the social team AND called customer service but thus far, no one has fixed this. Does anyone have any idea what I’m supposed to do? I literally manage all of my purchases, easy payments, auto-ship and holiday gift shopping online only. And using my iPhone is simply too cumbersome.
Is there an issue with the website?
Honored Contributor

Re: Can’t log in. Help!!!

[ Edited ]

@Suziqzee,  I can sign in with my Mac, iPad and iPhone today with no problems.  

What happens when you try to log in?  What do you see on your screen?  

Think about when the problem started... did you change anything on your account or your MacBook Pro around the same time?  

If you use a bookmark/favorite to access QVC, try instead going directly to QVC.com to see if your sign in works that way.

Also, on your iPhone, go into Settings, then Passwords, and look up the username and password for this website...  then go to your MacBook and try typing it in to see if it's accepted.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this.🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor
What happens is, the website doesn’t even accept my email address, which is my login. I literally login several times a week, if not daily, so it’s not that I’ve forgotten my login or password, plus, if I could get to the password screen, I’d be thrilled.

The website isn’t recognizing my email address as a valid login, except on my phone. It makes no sense.

When I go to login on my laptop, the website says, “Hmm, something went wrong. Try again, or contact Customer Service at 888-345-5788.”

I’ve called, I’ve emailed, I’ve rebooted. Nothing works.

Valued Contributor
Oh, I just tried going directly to the website and not the bookmark without success. Oddly, I also can’t log in to HSN, but I have no problem with Zulily or Amazon. Guess I know where I’m doing all my holiday shopping!
Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Suziqzee,  I can sign in with my Mac, iPad and iPhone today with no problems.  

What happens when you try to log in?  What do you see on your screen?  

Think about when the problem started... did you change anything on your account or your MacBook Pro around the same time?  

If you use a bookmark/favorite to access QVC, try instead going directly to QVC.com to see if your sign in works that way.

Also, on your iPhone, go into Settings, then Passwords, and look up the username and password for this website...  then go to your MacBook and try typing it in to see if it's accepted.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this.🌻

Thank you for suggesting that I think about when the problem started though. I did activate a secure VPN with my Norton anti-virus software and just now, when I de-activated it, I was able to login.  So, your answer actually did help me. I'm curious as to why this was the answer and the issue, but I'm happy to have been able to login, at least.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Sucess!  That's great, @Suziqzee!

You're welcome!   I'm happy for you!

Prancing Cat

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

What is going on with QVC!!!! Saw all my easy pays I paid for on July 1st were overdue. I called QVC and the rep said on don't worry it's on billing the money is there it will be okay. I said please don't charge me again, it will over draw my account. 3 hours later they charged it all again and I am at  0. I called again and this CS said oh we have no control over this the computer checks every 48 hours and then charge you. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I am livid. I always pay all my easy pays on the first. Funny that I had no problem with HSN they all posted correctly. I am so sick of QVC and their computer problems. This blog site isn't working correctly either. I called yesterday because I have more over dues just sitting there. This CS said oh we are having problems with the system. I said please don't recharge me you've already put me at 0 and I am not putting more money in there for you to charge me again. I was told by my bank if the company doesn't pull the money within 3 or 4 days it gets dropped out of the system. I had no idea about this but HSN was fine in going through. It's the worst mess ever. Now I can't order anything because they say I am late. NO I AM NOT YOUR SYSTEM IS JUST THE WORST EVER!!!!!