Esteemed Contributor

Can't get into Q Card account again.

To Pay Q card bill.

Way to time consuming and have to wait again for customer service to open.

This ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

Re: Can't get into Q Card account again.

Trying to pay my bill has almost totally stopped me from buying anything.
It's just too much of a hassle.
Different password, different place, it's just not
worth the trouble.

Besides, the current prices are just not acceptable to me any more..

Denim and company has even made my list and I love it, but not for these prices..

OK, I've vented! Sorry! 

That's how we roll in the shire..
Trusted Contributor

Difficulty paying my Qcard online became SUCH a hassle that I simply stopped using it to purchase.  I complained to customer service, but they could not help. 

Honored Contributor

What was the problem last time?  I haven't had any issues.

Honored Contributor

I quit using my Evine account at Synchrony (sp?)  Bank because I couldn't get into my own account.  They are nasty to deal with and it just wasn't worth the hassle. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

so glad it's just NOT me!!!! I think I've had to change my login info every month...it gets exhausting!!!

The problem is I have a store charge using Synchrony & it want to keep "remembering" that info on login! After a few attempts to change it to the Qcard info - locks me out!!!!

I agree using Qcard isn't worth the big deal they make it out to be!!!

Forget Synchrony CS they are useless!!! 

Trusted Contributor

There is no way I would have a QVC card.  I don't trust them to keep payments straight, and would bet they charge interest when they shouldn't.  They probably make it hard to get in to pay accounts so they can grab extra interest.  If they didn't make a lot off the interest, they wouldn't push it so hard.  There is nothing I buy from QVC that I would consider financing.  Just pay the bill in full when I order.  If I can't afford something, figure I wasn't meant to have it.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now

I never have had any problem with payments posting on the date I requested & I've been a Q holder for many years.

What I do disagree:  when hosts (not just Q) state you "put on Qcard and get 5 ez payments interest free" -- it's only interest free if you don't carry a balance! Very MISLEADING There is no way to apply your payment to just that specific item you charged on ez pay! 

I have taken advantage of a higher priced item using ez pay and yes, it was interest free because I paid off the balance in full.

(sorry don't know why this is red print).

Valued Contributor

I am glad it's not just me, also.  They had to text and/or call me to verify that I have this account.  I merely wanted to pay my bill, but this hassle isn't worth it.

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

There is no way I would have a QVC card.  I don't trust them to keep payments straight, and would bet they charge interest when they shouldn't.  They probably make it hard to get in to pay accounts so they can grab extra interest.  If they didn't make a lot off the interest, they wouldn't push it so hard.  There is nothing I buy from QVC that I would consider financing.  Just pay the bill in full when I order.  If I can't afford something, figure I wasn't meant to have it.

I have a Qcard and I have never had a problem.  My bill is paid in full every month and my payments are always properly processed.  I have never been charged 1 cent of interest.

When I make returns, they are credited appropriately as well.  I have also never had a problem accessing my account to pay my bill.  However, I understand technical issues do happen.  I have encountered other websites being down when trying to make a payment.