Esteemed Contributor

Can you or anyone out there help me find an item?  I think Mark Charles showed it,  but not sure.

It is a cutting tool that cuts cardboard, etc by just running it along and works on batteries.  I have pulled up Kuhn Rikon, scissors, shears, knife in the search and nothing came up.....Help!!  Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Could it possibly be the Worx 4V Cordless Zip Snip Rotary Cutter?

V36297
Frequent Contributor

@Patriot3 I saw MCM demonstrate a battery-operated electric scissors (item V37576). It's still on clearance, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@hummermom @geezerette   Thanks for your replies........I'm going to investigate both of them!

Esteemed Contributor

I have the Worx one - been sitting in the box for 3 months.  Finally took time to llok at it and..........the instruction booklet is such small print........I w/glasses can not read any of it.  Diagram of all the buttons and holes on the cutter but.....NO index of what is what.

Believe this is a good company but someone slipped up on their job.  So it's back in the box.  Return on Christmas policy?   Hmmm  an idea

Occasional Contributor

I have the Worx cordless cutter. It is wonderful. Used it to cut up 10 X 15 foot carpet for trash.  It cut through it without any problem. Did it all on one charge. Was so glad I bought it. I knew at almost 70 I did not have the hand strength to cut is with any other tool.