Valued Contributor

Re: Can't cancel in process orders anymore?

Obviously I NEED to clarify what I said because apparently you don't seem to understand my post.  I DO IT when I NEED TO DO IT.  For example the TSV lock and lock, you know, the one that at 8:00 p.m. David Venable stated he had over 10,000 in the canister??? Ordered (2) as I make xmas cookies prior to thanksgiving  Next morning, low and behold to me and thousands of other customers who ordered, saw advanced order.  took 5 plus days of calling and trying to find it the REAL STORY.  Well it finally shipped yesterday from Ontario, Cali, and I live in South Florida.  Sorry, I don't do business with anyone who is not up front and does not satisfy my needs. These canisters would never arrive on time for gifting when I gift so I went to Michaels, got them nicer and cheaper, and cancelled, Does that satisfy your question ) LOL. I guess in this world people read and like the assume the worst as if I do this everyday, which I don't, I hope I satisfied your curiosity, LOL

Contributor

Is anyone having difficulty logging into Auto Delivery? Takes forever to try and change or cancel an order!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Can't cancel in process orders anymore?

@tropics21 wrote:

Obviously I NEED to clarify what I said because apparently you don't seem to understand my post.  I DO IT when I NEED TO DO IT.  For example the TSV lock and lock, you know, the one that at 8:00 p.m. David Venable stated he had over 10,000 in the canister??? Ordered (2) as I make xmas cookies prior to thanksgiving  Next morning, low and behold to me and thousands of other customers who ordered, saw advanced order.  took 5 plus days of calling and trying to find it the REAL STORY.  Well it finally shipped yesterday from Ontario, Cali, and I live in South Florida.  Sorry, I don't do business with anyone who is not up front and does not satisfy my needs. These canisters would never arrive on time for gifting when I gift so I went to Michaels, got them nicer and cheaper, and cancelled, Does that satisfy your question ) LOL. I guess in this world people read and like the assume the worst as if I do this everyday, which I don't, I hope I satisfied your curiosity, LOL

@tropics21  Why are you always so angry? Maybe that is the question I should've asked LOL

~ Hope in TN ~