Frequent Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of Harry Slatkin candles back in July which I intended to give as Christmas gifts. Today, 2 months later I received an e-mail stating they cannot fill my order. Two months! and no explaiation. Needless to say say, I am very angry.What happened and why so long to let me know?

Valued Contributor

Ugh, that really sucks. I recommend Bath and Body Works for candles. Sometime in November, they have an $8 large candle sale that I stock up on gifts at! Good luck Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@luvsshopping 

@luvsshopping wrote:

I ordered 2 sets of Harry Slatkin candles back in July which I intended to give as Christmas gifts. Today, 2 months later I received an e-mail stating they cannot fill my order. Two months! and no explaiation. Needless to say say, I am very angry.What happened and why so long to let me know?

I ordered the four wick in August it was advance order and it just got shipped.  I think I ordered in July Advanced ordered for Sept.  And then same candles came out cheaper in Aug. So I canceled July order and reordered in Aug.  QVC does not give you a break, got to keep on top of everything in your orders.  They only offer breaks to new customers with money off, not long time ones.

Honored Contributor

I don't think real candles are ever delivered in the summertime -- they would melt. 

I guess once September hit and they started prepping for your order something unfortunately happened to their inventory.  I can understand, that really is disappointing. 

Honored Contributor

@luvsshopping wrote:

it's early enough that you can still find something else,  

Honored Contributor

@luvsshopping wrote:

I think I realized at the time that those candles were a repeat of the previous years TSV anyway,  so they were probably getting rid of unsold inventory 

Esteemed Contributor

They are now selling Harry’s line of candles at Kohl’s.  I am sure you can order through their site if you don’t have this store nearby.

QVC Customer Care

@luvsshopping wrote:

@luvsshopping   I am so sorry for the disappointment, let me take a look, I will followup by email. 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate