Esteemed Contributor

can no longer ask a question !  So now I don't have reviews and can't ask a question 😡. This is really getting ridiculous , why all the changes and please don't tell me it's my iPad !!!  I dont see why I have to update my device to get around this website .  I'm good everywhere else ? 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

Why not ask your question about the item # in the appropriate forum, and maybe someone can answer it there?

Honored Contributor

Re: Can't ask a question

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

can no longer ask a question !  So now I don't have reviews and can't ask a question 😡. This is really getting ridiculous , why all the changes and please don't tell me it's my iPad !!!  I dont see why I have to update my device to get around this website .  I'm good everywhere else ? 

Hi, @Kitty Galore!😊  Good morning!   From a previous thread, you said that you have the Apple iPad mini (Wi-Fi Only/1st Gen) using iOS 8.4.1, which is the August 2015 software.

The latest iOS version for that device is iOS 9.3.5.   There have been 12 updates for your device since iOS 8.4.1.

Unless you've updated your operating system software since that earlier thread, this is highly likely to be the cause of problems here, especially since QVC's site is filled with technical glitches and doesn't tend to be compatible with old software.

It might seem that you have no problems on other sites, but often the technical problems are invisible to us and problems are happening quietly and unnoticed -- some of them significant.    Most important to these missing updates is the fact that you've missed essential security/privacy protection...  so, not updating means you're placing yourself and your sensitive personal data in an increasingly dangerous and precariously vulnerable position every time you use the device.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kitty Galore, I am so sorry you are having difficulty viewing the reviews. We are not having any known issues at this time. I do understand your frustration, however please try clearing your cookies and maybe browsers. 

Honored Contributor

@dooBdooThank you so much for your explanation.  Just this morning I used my relatively new iPad to do something I've done for years now here on my laptop and Wow! was I surprised at how much difference there was in how it worked.

I've being doing the Apple updates since getting their device last spring, but now I understand better why I'm doing them.