Honored Contributor

Re: Can't access hockey thread under sports........

Thanks, @dmod nj!   I know how you feel!Smiley   @Alice-QVC and @Eva-QVC,   I wanted to add that it's happening to the thread titled:  "THANK YOU WEBBIE! WE CAN POST PICTURES NOW! JOIN IN THE FUN!!" in Community Chat, also.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Me too: I Have the pink box msg! Boo hoo- go Bolts

QVC Customer Care

Hi @dmod nj @dooBdoo and @happycatlady,

I just wanted to make sure you all saw the response from the Community Team in regards to these issues (this was posted at 4:49pm on 5/20):

Hello Everyone,

We are aware of the issues in the forums today and are taking the necessary steps to resolve them. However, we do not think the issues will be resolved until early next week. We certainly appreciate you alerting us to these issues and thank you for your patience while we work to get them resolved as quickly as possible.

-QVC Community Team

Again, we do appreciate your patience!  - Barb Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@happycatlady wrote:

Me too: I Have the pink box msg! Boo hoo- go Bolts

@happycatlady  when the situation has been resolved, join us on that thread. I am rooting for the Bolts.  Smiley Happy  

My team, the NY Rangers, is out of it.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

THANK YOU to all those who helped fix the pink box error message on my hockey thread. 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.