Super Contributor

Can't Pay Bill Online Problem

I have tried for the last week to do what I've been doing for quite sometime--get online and pay my QCard bill.  But all I get is no balance and no record of what I've paid or when I've paid it.  Is this a problem with QVC or with the company that handles that part of bllling?  I don't like to wait for the written bill and prefer this way to pay.  Any idea what's going on?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Can't Pay Bill Online Problem

That is horrible FrownInStitches

QVC Customer Care

@InStitches49  I'm so sorry to hear you are unable to view your Qcard account. Please contact Synchrony Bank at 1-877-490-1787 and they will be happy to let you know if they are experiencing issues with the online account you are trying to access. They will also be happy to answer any addtional inquires you may have concerning your account. 

Respected Contributor

Paid online without any problems.

Honored Contributor

I just paid yesterday and had no issues.

Respected Contributor

What device are you using?  Phone, tablet?  Which browser?

I would try to make your payment on a PC or laptop with Chrome or Firefox or another major browser.  I find some functions don't work well on mobile devices.  

Honored Contributor

@InStitches49I don't have a Qcard, but I can't imagine QVC does anything except offer their name to the card.  That's what other retailers do.

In my wallet there's a Costco Visa -  everything online or by phone goes through Citibank -  never Costco.  I assume the only thing Costco cares about how I use the card and pay my bills is that they get paid.  All the problems go to Citi.