Super Contributor

It has been over 2 weels and i still can't order online. Is anyone else having this issue?

Contributor

If you're talking about clicking on add to art and the application refreshes the current page without adding anything to the cart, i've got the same problem.   Started about a week or ten days ago.  Interesting I can't order online via my MacBook but can order via phone or tablet

Super Contributor

When i hit add to cart it goes tothe next step and i put in my email address but i cant  go any farther in the order process. It's starting to make me mad.

Honored Contributor

Restart your computer and/or use another browser.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

boy, i almost WISH i had this problem......i ordered five things today alone! if i had not been able to order them online i probably would have passed.

hope you get the problem resolved.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

No I don't have this problem. I ordered the TSV earlier today.  What device and what browser are. you using?

Super Contributor

I have restarted my computer and reset my password. I talked to Beth and couldn't get it to work so i called again and reset my password and it still won't let me order so i guess i will just call when i want to order. Thanks

Super Contributor

I just started having this same problem on iPad . I was able to order via app. I have no problems with evine or hsn. Would that still be browser issue, or QVC site issue?

Honored Contributor

My husband  WISHES I had this problem!

Trusted Contributor

@Susic wrote:

I just started having this same problem on iPad . I was able to order via app. I have no problems with evine or hsn. Would that still be browser issue, or QVC site issue?

Two weeks and still can't place an order online.  Called CS many times.  Registered this complaint on live chat.  Spoke with order entry operators. Neither the big Apple nor IPad or MacBook Air work either.  

Isn't this the busiest season of the year? Isn't that why it's called black?  Guess QVC's callous disregard for their customers is finally coming back to bite them.