Trusted Contributor

Can't Contact Customer Service

And call center can't help. This is frustrating . 

I ordered 2 Vitamix TSV's. Checked order status,

Free Holiday Express shipping was checked for me - lists 11\27 delivery......11 days from now??? Really!

So it gave option to edit shipping:

2 other options are 0.00  listed as shipping, s am e showing Holiday Express(11\27delivery

Premium delivery's date- 11\20. One week earlier than the  'Special' Holiday Express

Express. Delivery date 11\21.  6 days earlier than 'special'

Holiday Express.

So  are these xotherxchoices actually free shipping and earlier delivery?

No one at the call center- call in order line, all they can say ----call customer service in the am.  But i can now change to any shipping I want, then call customer service in am to find out if it is free for any of the other 2 options. 

By the time they open the order will be in process, it already is, so tonight, if I change to  Premium, because it's a week earlier,  and they tell me it's not free, that the site was incorrect, they may cancel and reorder so im not charged, of course only if it's not far in the process. 

It's frustrating not being able in to get help. It would be great if CS kept a few employees working overnight to help!

Does anyone know if the 2 other shipping options are indees free and faste than holiday Express?

Thanks

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Regular Contributor

Re: Can't Contact Customer Service

The other 2 options, Express and Preminium, will cost you 34-something and 44-something, respectively.

When I placed the TSV in cart, the default shipping was "Free Standard Shipping" with an estimated delivery date of 11/27. The other two options, of course, you'll pay extra.

Hope that helps.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Runner26 

Thank you for the info.

I'd ordered 2.

The problem is/was when I clicked on edit shipping it showed all 3 options as $0.00 cost, it was verified by the call order rep who said it's showing up as $0 ship with her too.  

So she said for me to choose Premium for the 1 week earlier delivery date.  Well I didn't change it, and called CS this am.  The Preium shipping is now $90 and Express is $70.  They said had I changed it from Holiday to Premium or Express, my total would have been charged those prices.  Cat Surprised

It's frustrating there's no recourse through CS during the night. Cat Frustrated

Cat Very HappyHeart

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skittles2 

Always check the offer details.  It clearly states free shipping is for "standard shipping" only. 

"Free Shipping Offer Details: Shipping savings reflected at checkout on QVC apps. Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of most Auto-Delivery orders. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before 11/17/19  are excluded. Offer ends 11/17/19 at 11:59pm ET".

Trusted Contributor

@Lovestheshores wrote:

@skittles2 

Always check the offer details.  It clearly states free shipping is for "standard shipping" only. 

"Free Shipping Offer Details: Shipping savings reflected at checkout on QVC apps. Applies to standard shipping only. Free standard shipping offer excludes items with shipping included. Free standard shipping only applies to the first shipment of most Auto-Delivery orders. Applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. only. Additional restrictions may apply. Purchases made before 11/17/19  are excluded. Offer ends 11/17/19 at 11:59pm ET".

@Lovestheshores 

Hi,

Thank you, I do check all info though.  It was after my order was placed that the edit shipping was on my order page under order status. When I clicked on that these were the options showing:

Holiday Express 11/27    $0.00

Premiun              11/20    $0.00

Express              11/21    $0.00

Verified the above with Call Center, who viewed the same on shipping, and she stated what I should do as I wrote in earlier posts.

It doesn't matter at this point, because this am when I called at the time the Order rep said CS would pickup, I was told it's in process and nothing can be done.

Frustrating.  Not just for this situation, or me, but for anyone who has a question, problem...

Thanks again!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Perhaps if something is questionable, you shouldn't place orders in the middle of the night.  I would have quickly cancelled and placed the orders once CS opened and could answer questions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Perhaps if something is questionable, you shouldn't place orders in the middle of the night.  I would have quickly cancelled and placed the orders once CS opened and could answer questions.

Under the circumstance I agree @Kachina624  but if you are selling 24/7, especially the TSV repeats they should staff in CS.  Please correct me if I'm wrong but can't you call in an order and speak to a live order taker?  If so, they should be trained to help or have CS double as order takers.  I could be way off base since I don;t watch at night.