Super Contributor

Can't Access Q Hosts on Facebook

I don't have a Facebook account and don't intend to open one.  Until recemtly I was able , to read postings from Valerie Parr Hill, Jill Bauer, David Dangle, Joam Rovers. Scott Grimes, Jai Jewelry, etc.  Now all those pages will not allow access unless I have a Facebook account.  Why would your hosts and vendors limit the number of people who can read their posts?  I don't want to write comments, just see previews about coming merchandise.  Can the mods do anything to change this?

Respected Contributor

Re: Can't Access Q Hosts on Facebook

I have had this same problem. It usually reverts back to normal in a few days. Nothing you can do...I think it is a facebook problem.

Respected Contributor

How on earth do you expect QVC to do something about Facebook they don't run it? If you want to read so badly open an account.

Trusted Contributor

It has nothing to do with the Q.  It’s how fb works.  I’ve had a fb account for over 15 years and if I try to access a public page without being logged in it will ask me to.  You can set up an account with a fake name and no personal info at all if you want access. 

Valued Contributor

Why on earth must you be so snarky..

QVC does not control FB and theres nothing they can do.

I am sorry for the surt answer you got.

Honored Contributor

I think this has been discussed before and you can just bypass them asking you to log in.  I have a Facebook account so don't know what you're experiencing.  Hopefully someone who really knows the answer will chime in.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Go to the Q Meet Our Hosts, tap on the hosts picture you want, then look for the blue F under Stay Connected on their host page & it takes you to their FB...it's easy & no signing in. I don't have a FB account & doing this is what works for me. Good Luck.