Super Contributor

Do you think it is safe to stay signed in to these forums? Everytime i sign out it doesn't do it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can not sign out of forums

I had that happen too but I was able to sign out completely by clearing my history & website data under Settings for Safari immediately after I sign out here. (I’m using an iPad). 

Honored Contributor

You should worry when you can't sign in.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never signed out. I didn't even know you could until people on here just like you started saying it wasn't working for them. I clicked around and finally saw where you do that by putting the cursor on your name at the upper right. Actually I can't tell you how many times a day I sometimes have to sign back in even though I never signed out. 

Maybe I should be signing myself out because now you have me wondering if it is safe. Looking forward to what others have to say about it.

Honored Contributor

I have never "signed out" although I always have to sign in???!!! LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

I have been having the same issue lately. I sign out, come back to the forum and already signed in.

Honored Contributor

It's been going on for quite a while now and I would've thought the I.T. department would've sorted it out at this point.

I can sign out, but then when I open the forums up again, there I am, still signed in.  Clearing my browsing history has no effect at all.  For me, it seems to be an issue with MS Edge.  Last time I looked, it wasn't happening on my iPad.

@Beth-QVC @Melvin-QVC or any other moderator:  is there any further update on what's happening with this issue?  TIA.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia I was able to sign out last night. Still signed out this AM. Yay!  I thought progress was being made. But after signing in this AM and signing out again, I returned to find myself magically signed in again. Clearing history has had no effect. 

Respected Contributor

I've never signed out and I've been on here for years.  I just close down the program.

I always say.....if it ain't broke, don't fix it.    LOL

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Once again, I cannot stay signed out.  Please fix this problem.Smiley Mad

8/8  Still waiting for problem to be fixed.

Now 10/8 and still having same problem.

Will I be signed out after 11/2?