Occasional Contributor

Re: Can anyone tell me when my order will ship?!

I received an e-mail from QVC stating that they were giving me a $10 credit due to shipping delays on an order.  I have now received $30 in credit for 3 orders that took forever to ship.  I would rather receive my orders in a timely fashion, but the $30 credit was nice.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kileysmom, yes, that credit is nice, for sure! At least some acknowledgement from Q regarding their shipping delays! Good for you!
Frequent Contributor

I placed an order and paid for next day air to avoid the entire shipping headache and my package did not come for several days. I asked the QVC social team to please credit my account for the difference in the extra amount I paid and regular shipping and they readily agreed...however...when I got my very next CC statement in the mail they had credited me the entire shipping amount which I thought was very nice. The problem in the delay appeared to be the fault of UPS and not QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

My latest order had an EDD of 11/15/19.  I got an email today, 11/15/19, saying it was delayed.  I would be a lot more understanding if they gave me a realistic EDD that was based on their recent performance/problems instead of giving me a date they can't fulfill.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GracieAbigail   .. My last order with QVC was placed on 10-06-19 and on 10-26-19 it was STILL in process.  During that 20 day period I received two emails informing me there was a delay in shipping.  No explanation was given as to why or when it would ship.  Thankfully, I was finally able to cancel it on the 26th.   When I cancelled the item was still being shown as being in stock.  As a result I am not ordering any Christmas gifts from QVC.  These delays have been going on for months..... there are countless complaints about it on these boards.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GracieAbigail 

@GracieAbigail wrote:

This is my 2nd order now that has been delayed.  My order was scheduled to arrive yesterday but it hasn't even shipped out yet. Customer service can't evengive me an answer as to when it will ship out.  If your warehouses are having issues you should be up front with the customers BEFORE they make purchases.  This is very upsetting........

Having the same problem.  They are showing Muk luks pj,s  and the two I ordered 10 days ago are still in process.

I paid all ep in full today and no longer will buy from the Q.  CS  is no help whatsoever.  You get a different answer from whoever you speak with and really no one to speak with.

Years ago when a problem you could email the host that had shown that item and Mary Beth helped me.  In process is getting out of hand.  I don,t need the pj,s, so they can keep them.  I feel they lost them and maybe some day they will ship them in time for summer next year.  Done.

Valued Contributor

The Original poster clearly stated her order was suppose to arrive the next day but it hadn't shipped yet, hence the reason for her post.  CS do not have a crystal ball? CS is the ONLY RESOURCE a loyal customer has to go to question the continued issues at qvc, and for them not to have the tools to answer them is unacceptable.  I, we, and the majority on these boards are in agreement with her that QVC corporate needs to provide CS more information and tools to answer our questions, unfortunately, for the past year they refuse to do so or answer the reasons why, hence the 3 quarter reportings.  

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the boards... when you opened up the page did you not notice the heads up with delivery? Well, I will tell you its a hot mess at QVC.

Valued Contributor

I have read posts from a year ago about shipping delays. It's been going on for a long time! It got better for a few months in the summer. Since they did all their computer changes it's worse than ever. I vowed today not to order unless I can not find something I really need. QVC will be my last resort. Cancelled my waitlist items & I'm still waiting on an order I placed 10 days ago. It's in process. Tracking is another nightmare! No thank you. Half the time I don't get notified it has shipped until the day I'm receiving it. Crazy. 

Valued Contributor

I don't have to worry anymore! I won't order for a long time. We'll see if they ever get things fixed!