Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can a moderator please help?

Attention @Beth-QVC  or any moderator who sees this. It's over the 24 hour time period that I was told my item would ship.It's still in processing!! I placed this order on 10/25!

Why is QVC having so much trouble shipping this item?They won't ship it & yet they won't allow me to cancel the order.This is no way to treat a loyal customer who spends a fortune shopping with your company.

Maybe it's time to rethink where I shop.

Contributor

Beth or any monitor-- OVER 2 WEEKS ago I ordered 2 pair of summer slacks on sale on a special. I am paying  shipping , it was not free shipping day ,in fact it was several days before free shipping day. They have been in processing since then. I have called customer service 4 times with the last time Being  treated very rudely. I have received emails stating I would receive it by nov 6. I even got an automated phone call that I would deffinitly receive it by nov 6. After my first call to c/s I have a note on my order that states it will be shipped by the holidays. I called and customer service  and told me that would be by Christmas . Thats over 2 months. Another problem - I'm moving from pa. To south Florida. The house will be empty . I again talked to  c/s about changing the delivery address and they said I could not do that  ,it was my problem. With all you hear about packages being taken from porches especially at Christmas. This really bothers me. What about all the Christmas item  including food being shown now, will they arrive at Valentine's Day or Easter ?. Please help me  .i really would like these slacks , but when and if will they be delivered ? 

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Attention @Beth-QVC  or any moderator who sees this. It's over the 24 hour time period that I was told my item would ship.It's still in processing!! I placed this order on 10/25!

Why is QVC having so much trouble shipping this item?They won't ship it & yet they won't allow me to cancel the order.This is no way to treat a loyal customer who spends a fortune shopping with your company.

Maybe it's time to rethink where I shop.

@Beth-QVC   Or another moderator.I never got a response.Can You please look into this again.It wasn't sent out as promised.I'm beyond frustrated.

Thank You 🙏