Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can a Moderator please help me??

[ Edited ]

I have a D & Co top in my cart. The system won't let me check out. I keep getting a message that I have to provide a different address. I've used my address for over 20 years.I order alll the time. I would like the item before it sells out . Please help!

Also next to my address it says "we don't ship to Canada". I live in New York & have a New York Address.

Respected Contributor

Re: Can a Moderator please help me??

I could be mistaken but I believe that's a message that frequently comes up once an item has already sold out.

Honored Contributor

I think there's a system glitch going on right now.....I had trouble signing on because my "password didn't match my Q card".    I don't have a Q card.....but I got on anyway when I tried again.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I could be mistaken but I believe that's a message that frequently comes up once an item has already sold out.

@Etoile308  I have never gotten that message before. When an item is sold out it's always said so.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi  I keep trying & get the same stupid message. I can't believe QVC has gotten this bad. I'm trying to give them money for heaven's sake & they won't process my order!!  So frustrated!! CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE HELP!! 

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

@Desertdi  I keep trying & get the same stupid message. I can't believe QVC has gotten this bad. I'm trying to give them money for heaven's sake & they won't process my order!!  So frustrated!! CAN A MODERATOR PLEASE HELP!! 

You need to call them and have them place your order. I have had problems placing orders when the item is about to sell out and they won't let me order online.

Esteemed Contributor

This is crazy I just tried ordering from the QVC app on my IPhone & the order went through!! Then I went back to my IPAD & tried it just to see if it would go through & it didn't. I got the same message that they don't deliver to my address!! Go figure. QVC has some serious website issues that I have never encountered anywhere else!!

Honored Contributor

Solved: Qvcsocialteam@qvc.com - Page 2 - Blogs & Forums

Jun 02, 2021 · 06-03-2021 12:01 AM. Just in case anyone is curious about the various email addresses: The moderators have confirmed that your best option for getting quick, efficient, effective service is to use their main email address, QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM. The other addresses, such as social.team@qvc.com, are internal QVC "reply" email addresses, so you may see them in a return "From" line, but they are not the primary address to …

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

@Desertdi  Good info.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

How ironic is that the customer is "begging" to place an order only to have the companies website deny the order and anything else associated with that.

What's wrong with that picture?