Occasional Visitor

Can a Moderator Please Help?

Hi-I've been trying to see my order status, etc. for some time and I keep receiving message that there are no orders which cannot be so.  I've tried logging out and relogging in to no avail; I've tried calling the customer service number and keep getting a quick busy signal; I've tried emailing and it says there is already an account with that email and won't let me email; I've tried live chat and cannot get the screen to come up.  I did change my email some time ago and used the old email address to be able to send this message.  Can you help restore my account information?  Thanks so much for your help.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can a Moderator Please Help?

@Supersleuth.  Try using a different browser.  They often go "wonky" and seem to need a temporary respite.  Using a different one and rebooting your computer often clears up the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Re: Can a Moderator Please Help?

@Supersleuth wrote:

Hi-I've been trying to see my order status, etc. for some time and I keep receiving message that there are no orders which cannot be so.  I've tried logging out and relogging in to no avail; I've tried calling the customer service number and keep getting a quick busy signal; I've tried emailing and it says there is already an account with that email and won't let me email; I've tried live chat and cannot get the screen to come up.  I did change my email some time ago and used the old email address to be able to send this message.  Can you help restore my account information?  Thanks so much for your help.

@Supersleuth I am sending you an email, I'm pretty sure I see the issue.  Susan