Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can Only Place Orders On The App????

I placed 2 orders yesterday & this morning; when it gets to the point to hit the place your order, it will not submit.  However, when reordering on the App, it goes through?  What's up with that?!?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Can Only Place Orders On The App????

No.  Phoning in your orders always works.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@BornToShop   Same thing happening to me can enter everything online  but when it comes to ‘place order’ just will not go through - how did you manage to order - can phone I guess but need this online to work.

Mods any ideas please.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@BornToShop   Same thing happening to me can enter everything online  but when it comes to ‘place order’ just will not go through - how did you manage to order - can phone I guess but need this online to work.

Mods any ideas please.

@dulwich, I used the app which I do not like to use.  There isn't anything I will be ordering right now but if/when I do & this issue isn't resolved, I will be raising H E double hockey sticks regarding this, lol.  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop   You can see my other thread on community chat re this problem - been thro it all still does not work.  Going to use phone now if I decide I want to order as no-one at Q appears to be able to help.  Pathetic!

Respected Contributor

@dulwich  I don't feel I have to be inconvenienced by using the phone or their app.  Trust me, I am  an excellent customer for 20+ years & it is beyond me why one of the most important aspects of ordering would be the effortless submit button?!?!  My beef is why did this change?  

Respected Contributor

@BornToShop  I totally agree and feel the same having been a customer for many years - this only happened today why? maybe it will rectify itself as there sure is no help coming from Q.

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich 

I am sorry that you have had no replies; however I sent you an email at 7:40pm this evening.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

@Beth-QVC   Thank you for sending me e mail but since our power outages my e Mail not working hopefully fixed on Monday - not having much luck am I.  Never mind if I need to order I can use phone and maybe get your e Mail help next week.  Many thanx.

QVC Customer Care

@dulwich 

Stay safe!

Beth QVC