Regular Contributor

Can One Of The Moderators Please Help

Wayne, Alice, or Kim,or someone else, could one of you guys please get into contact with me about item# H214938. I was given the wrong color and of course it's sold out. I contacted CS and their resolution was not helpful so just wondering if you guys could help me please. Thank you in advance

QVC Customer Care

Re: Can One Of The Moderators Please Help

@hotbuyer All done with your order. Have a great evening.

Trusted Contributor

@WAYNE cust care, I hate being a nuisance. I need your help. I ordered the Joey by Lisa Rinna and was so excited. Order was "in process". that evening it was placed on back order.So anxious to understand if this means I will not receive or when I would receive. Will you please advise me as to exactly what is meant by backorder? I appreciate YOU and all others in cust. care. Thank YOU for your kind attention. 

QVC Customer Care

@sligo I'm sorry, but the item you ordered is temporarily out of stock. We will make every effort to fulfill your order. If we are unable to do so within 2 to 3 weeks, your order will be canceled unfortunately and you will be notified by letter. I hope this information is helpful. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wayne-QVC Sorry Wayne forgot to come back in and thank you and give an update... I got the replacement super fast so thank you for that Smiley Happy. I forgot to ask you about something in regards to the warehouse mess up but just ended up calling CS and eventually got it sorted out. Thanks again to you and all the Mods in here that go above and beyond. Oh and I forgot to add thank you so much for getting in touch so fast after I posted it last week Smiley Happy.