Super Contributor

2 items in the same pkg?  I have a dress and a small LUG wallet to return.  I foolishly threw away the packing slips so will have to print out more.  I will also print out a return label.  But, can they be returned in the same envelope??  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes

Trusted Contributor

@pietook     Make sure both returns are going to the same address.  QVC has a few return warehouses in different states.  Check the packing slips you printed. If they go back to the same warehouses, then yes, both can be in the same bag.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I do this all the time.  I checked with CS a few times to make sure.  However, you have to send the same type of items in each box.  However, they said not to include items that go to a different address like jewelry, that would go in a separate package.  For clothing and cosmetics I bundle them in one package.  Also, they said to include the unused labels in the box.  I cross them out and put them inside and just use one of the labels.

Super Contributor

Thank you for the quick responses!!  I will make sure to check the addresses!

Respected Contributor

I also note 2 returns on outside of bag.

@pietook wrote:

2 items in the same pkg?  I have a dress and a small LUG wallet to return.  I foolishly threw away the packing slips so will have to print out more.  I will also print out a return label.  But, can they be returned in the same envelope??  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, you can return them in the same package.  However, you will be charged 2 return fees if you use the preprinted return label.

Regular Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Yes, you can return them in the same package.  However, you will be charged 2 return fees if you use the preprinted return label.

Not true . if that happened to you it's an error and you should call customer service.