Trusted Contributor

I want to exchange the pants I received today to a different pant and size, from the same manufactrer.

The pant I have now is A353132  in Large

The pant I want to exchange is A239671 in Medium

Ladies, can I do that? 

I mean,c an I exchange it to a different order number and size?

Or I am stuck with that.

Perhaps a moderator here can you help me, please?  (if I am eligeble that is) and how can I do that?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can I do that? (exchange)

I believe, @Dinaki , you only get free exchanges if it is the same item #.  You can exchange for a different size or color.  You can't exchange for a different item.  Woman IndifferentWoman Sad

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Money is not an issue.

I just want to send this pants back and in return, QVC could send me the item I want. I am famigliar the price difference, I will have to pay the rest.

My question is how can I do that?

can you please give me the steps excatly (if you know)?

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  Sorry but it doesn't work that way.  You will have to return the item (and pay to ship it) that you don't want and order the other item you wish to buy,  then you will be credited or refunded for the original item.   That's how it rolls.

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki To my mind and knowing what I do of the QVC process, you can just return the item you don't want and you would have to place a new order for the one you DO want as it is a completely different item.

Example: if you ordered a shirt and wanted to exchange it for a pair of pants. Can't do that, 2 different items.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @lovemyfrands very much

I will just exchange it to a different size. That way I wont have to ship this, wait for it to arrive in QVC, wait for them to credit etc etc.

Your post was very clear written to me in English and I fully understood you (and its process)

I will fill out the back portion of the receipt and ask for an exchange of the same item but in different size!

hugs to @Love my grandkids  Woman Happy

QVC Customer Care

@Dinaki 

I wanted to provide you with more information regarding the free exchanges - it can be another order# but it has to be the same item #.So for exampl, you cannot exchange a Susan Graver black pant size 12 for a Denim & Co black size 12. I hope that helps!

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Dinaki Oh good I'm glad I could help. I personally like things explained to me in great detail so I understand it better. Have been that way all my life.

Trusted Contributor

I thank you again @Love my grandkids and  @Beth-QVC 

I jsut filled out the exchange receipt from the receipt for the same item but in different size.

I put the paper in the bag, sealed it with hard scotch tape and placed the parcel to my post box on the front of my yard.

I assume Monday, the post man will come, collect my parcel, send it to QVC. Then I will wait for my new item to arrive (may be one month)? i have no idea!

So all is good, and by the way ladies, today Lunchtime Sale has some very nice stuff.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Dinaki If your mail doesn't get picked up today, just remember that Monday is Memorial Day and there will be no postal service so be sure to bring it back in!