Regular Contributor

I bought a pair of NYDJ and washed them but they still felt rubbery.  I had the tags on the counter but they were thrown away by my son on trash collection day.  I feel sick that I spent so much money on these pants but realize that without the tags, I'm probably going to have to eat the expense. I know I should have been more careful about the tags.  I have never felt so negative about a purchase from Q before but these are the worst jeans I have ever tried on.  The material is like rubber and I absolutely hate the way they feel and look.  

I bought a pair of NYDJ but when they came the material felt like rubber.  I've never felt material like this before so I thought if I washed them, that might make a difference but it didn't.  Unfortunately I left the tags on the counter in the laundry room and my son threw them in the trash on collection day.  I've never returned an item without tags so I don't know if it's possible. 

Respected Contributor

Return them, yes. I've returned things I've washed - 30 day money back guarantee...means just that.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, you can return them.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Frequent Contributor

I would definetely return them. You have 30 days to use/try. 

Honored Contributor

@evergreen 

No, you don't have to eat the cost, you don't need the tags on the jeans to return them.

Just fill out (or print out) the order and return info and send them back.

Also, if you bought them after 9/12/20, they're covered under the holiday return period until 1/31/21.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@evergreen. Yes, you can return them.  There's no requirement that the tags be intact.  Do you have your invoice and shipping label?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@evergreen, IF you do not have the ability to print this, call customer service and they will snail mail them to you.  Make sure to ask copy of invoice (if you want that), otherwise you will only receive the return label.

Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Sorry for the double post.  Thank you for all your answers.  I have the original packaging and packing slip so I will try and return them.  I'll let you know how it turns out.  

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

@evergreen We've noted the order that you'll be returning the order. Please let us know if there are any issues. Cindy