Super Contributor

Can Customer Service Explain? Need Help With Order ASAP!

Can Customer Service Explain? Need Help With Order Ugh! I literally JUST changed a check order to my credit card on an order,
It asked for the code you need for the credit card, it seemed to accept all that AND I RECEIVED AN EMAIL from QVC right then and there, STATING IT WAS MODIFIED - CONFIRMED it was put on my CC - But, on QVC DOT COM it says "Contact CS" and won't let me do ANYTHING. I was going to put it on easy pay, and now my order is untouchable but more than likely in processing by now.
I'm so frustrated, this isn't the first time this has happened. Please, any help on it being put on easy pay is greatly appreciated!
Valued Contributor

Re: Can Customer Service Explain? Need Help With Order ASAP!

If it was originally paid by check,which is always the  full amount , I believe changing it over to a credit card is for the full amount cannot be put on  easy pay. I have changed in the past  auto delivery items from check to credit card as I didn't have any stamps and had plenty of snow outside my door to shovel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Can Customer Service Explain? Need Help With Order ASAP!

@DooneyGal2    Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com including your order number for assistance.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment